The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions — wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines and voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, and Jaguar Land Rover—as well as organizations like the U.S. State Department—trust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites and across the entire search ecosystem.
Reporting to the CIO, the Director IT, Enterprise Business Intelligence & Integration will be responsible for overseeing a team of data analysts and engineers, collaborating closely with various departmental stakeholders and driving multiple enterprise analytics initiatives as our company continues to grow. The ideal candidate will have prior experience in rolling out and scaling business intelligence tools and automating integrations in the IT landscape for multiple functions, preferably at a SaaS company.
What You'll Do
- Use data-driven techniques to foster innovation within the organization, and serve as the organization's thought leader on analytics approaches necessary for driving business impact
- Partner with business and operational leaders from Finance & Accounting, HR, Go-to-Market and Product/Engineering functions to translate their business objectives into reporting and dashboards; surface operational issues and behaviors that impact reporting.
- Responsible for delivering the full analytics portfolio, working closely with the IT PMO and business stakeholders. Be the central point for BI Strategy and Roadmapping.
- Drive Master Data Strategy and Data quality management
- Responsible for BI production support sprints and effective status updates to various business functions
- Support the success of various functional teams via data-driven decision making and ensure alignment across teams based on their individual data needs
- Collaborate with technical leaders and define the strategy around continuous investments around data infrastructure and platform to enable critical data capabilities
- Ensure data best practices and play a critical role in building a data-driven culture throughout the entire organization
- Design additions and modifications to our data warehouse, including modeling new data sources, creating requirements for ETL processes, and creating dimensional models for new data marts
- Oversee our integrations team in standardizing our app to app integrations on Mulesoft where appropriate.
- Maintain a working understanding of all of Yext’s business systems, including both third-party and in-house systems, and how they interact
- Ability to grow a team of data analysts and engineers to support their professional development.Ability to support the team with technical design reviews and advice on modeling approaches.
- Manage effective offshore BI ramp up working with an outsourced vendor.
What You Have
- 10+ years of experience in Business Intelligence, analytics, and data warehousing.
- Highly analytical, metrics-driven, with ability to turn empirical data into insightful, strategic decisions and tactical team plans
- Previous experience with managing cloud BI solutions running on AWS. Experience with Matillion (for ETL) is a plus.
- Previous experience building out exploration and visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker). Tableau roll out experience is a big plus.
- Established track record driving business goals and offerings through data, business intelligence, and analytics
- Have built and led a data team that has created a data-driven culture at a company as it scales. Experience leading successful BI programs in the past.
- Mulesoft experience is a plus
- Experience managing and developing high-performance teams
- Ability to work seamlessly as part of a multi-site, multicultural, development and testing team, onshore and offshore, internal and external resources.
- Experience ramping and making offshore execution effective and efficient.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.