The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is looking for a Senior Director, Strategic Alliances to grow existing & establish new Strategic Alliance Partnerships and execute our Go-To-Market Partner Ecosystem approach. This is an exciting opportunity to further develop our ecosystem of partners, including: Advisory, GSIs, RSIs, Technology, and Digital Agencies. We are looking for an individual whom has not only developed a diverse and highly strategic partner ecosystem, but has also realized the results by driving significant revenue through the ecosystem of partners. This individual contributor needs to have executive presence while exhibiting a keen ability to get to influencers and key decision-makers. We are looking for an individual who can reach across and leverage the greater Yext and specifically collaborates effectively with direct sellers, and their account teams, on specific client opportunities. This individual needs to exhibit a track record of developing strategic partnerships, aligning with sales, and executing a very disciplined and consultative Go-To-Market Approach.
- Collaborate and consult with major strategic partners with the goal of driving adoption of Yext across their client base
- Foster strategic relationships with partners through working in-market to structure symbiotic partnerships with agencies
- Builds relationships with c-level executives at strategic partners to structure effective joint business & go to market plans
- Develop and cultivate alliance relationships by conducting frequent face-to-face meetings
- Analyze data trends and alliances’ client performance, develop strategic business plans, and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and presentations
- Evangelize Yext at agency events and conferences
- Champion new product releases and act as a partner to the agencies to support their customers' success in their Yext product investments
- Sustains strong relationships with internal stakeholder’s cross-functionally and acts as a partner to the direct sales team
- Source new enterprise level brand opportunities and collaborate with strategic partners to sell Yext along with the strategic partners value added capabilities.
- Develop creative ways to engage and evangelize Yext products and offerings across multiple practices, offices, and teams
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education; in lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- 10+ years at a major consulting firm or digital agency
- All candidates, who may not have the above-listed years’ experience, but can demonstrate the necessary skills, may apply and will be considered
- Experience in a fast-paced consulting or digital agency environment or experience managing large strategic partnerships at a software company
- Established relationships and presence within the key strategic partners
- Understanding of digital ecosystem landscape and relationships
- Ability to craft a joint Partner + Yext Narrative and bringing innovative / market defining solutions to market
- A track record of success in selling business applications and complex solutions
- Methodical Go-To-Market Approach
- Ability to travel
- Experience selling an enterprise software solution with strategic partners
- Speaks German and French in addition to English
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, pension with match, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.