The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Yext is looking for a Human Resources Business Partner who will be responsible for driving a diversity of HR efforts, focusing on programs like learning and development, employee engagement and retention. This role will be responsible for working with the Revenue leaders to help set a people strategy and translating that into action. This person will also be responsible for championing the Yext culture.
- Partner with client group through core HR processes (e.g., performance management, compensation planning, engagement surveys)
- Advise client group on people-related strategy and decisions (including organizational design, planning, and compensation)
- Provide coaching and develop leadership skills
- Proactively manage legal risk; ensures manager and employee compliance with company policies and procedures, and governmental regulations
- Proactively respond to employee questions regarding but not limited to the following: employee relations, company policies, learning and development
- 4+ years of HR Business Partner or relevant experience
- Strong mindset for continuous improvement and exceeding client expectations
- Analytical skills, including reporting, synthesizing data to identify themes and create solutions to address those issues
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with employee relations and employment law, and performance management
- HR generalist skills, including employee relations and employment law, and performance management
- Strong consulting and coaching skills and the ability to build strong relationships with different people across the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working within a high-growth company
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.