The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source — the business itself — no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, and businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent and drive digital discovery, engagement, and revenue — all from a single source of truth. Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
This Executive Assistant supports the Executive Vice President of the Commercial Business Unit for our new San Francisco office. Your responsibilities will include scheduling for executive calendars, travel logistics, meeting planning and coordination, and communication with a wide variety of internal and external contacts at all levels. You are enthusiastic, collaborative and willing to take on new and diverse projects. Additionally, you are well organized, effectively multi-task, prioritize, and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Support the Executive Vice President of the Commercial Business Unit.
- Manage and maintain EVP’s calendar.
- Coordinate travel itineraries, flights, hotel, and all other travel needs.
- Interact frequently and successfully with senior executives and other executive assistants across Yext on various matters.
- Coordinate logistics and prepare meeting materials for staff meetings and a variety of other Yext meetings.
- Provide assistance and support on various projects.
- Handle and maintain highly confidential and sensitive information.
- Oversee all daily office functions.
- Analyze and arrange the office space efficiently.
- Responsible for office organization and supplies: snacks, beverages, office supplies, conference rooms, common areas etc.
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum 3 years of high level, complex executive administration and project management work experience.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including high-level communications with internal and external contacts.
- Ability to listen and simplify details depending upon target audience; ability to influence others.
- Exceptional ability to organize work and tasks; attention to detail and excellent follow-through.
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of staff and executives within the company.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative, anticipate needs and exercise independent and sound judgment.
- Demonstrated passion for learning new things and continuous improvement.
- Direct experience dealing with sensitive and conflicting situations in a diplomatic manner; manage and de-escalate conflict appropriately, know when to delegate issues upward.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Google Apps (Mail, Calendar, Drive).
- Experience making complex domestic and international travel arrangements.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, and excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well and offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, and collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.