WONGDOODY is a human experience agency with offices in Seattle, Los Angeles, and New York. Since our founding in 1993, we have won hundreds of global awards for creativity and marketing effectiveness, while building a culture that consistently makes WONGDOODY one of the “Best Places to Work” according to Ad Age, the Puget Sound Business Journal, and the Los Angeles Business Journal. We recognize that our people and our culture are paramount to our success. It is a very exciting time here at WONGDOODY. We’re opening doors to a host of new client opportunities and capabilities, while ensuring that our current clients never outgrow the scope and scale of what we can deliver. And this paves the way for agency growth and expansion into new markets.
We are a team of fun, fearless, ego-less, values-driven and collaborative problem-solvers distributed across the coasts with one goal in mind – human experience. Human experiences are the touch points that make brands and technology matter to customers. We use strategy, creativity and data to develop engaging experiences that transform businesses. And those experiences are backed by the global technological strength of Infosys.
If you’d like to be part of our outstanding team, helping to grow WONGDOODY as well as your own career, please read on and check us out more at www.wongdoody.com.
We are looking for an outstanding CX Director who thrives on building teams, solving complex challenges and helping organizations deliver incredible products. This role will collaborate with WONGDOODY’s Director, CX in NYC to ensure ways of working, quality and best practice are in line with WONGDOODY’s standards. You will collaboratively design world-class products and experiences that make people’s lives, simply better while working with your team and the client on a journey of product creation based on insights. This role will be responsible to pitch work to clients and partners and facilitate workshops while inspiring and motivating an energetic and collaborative team. You will also help build project teams and oversee standards of work in partnership with local resource managers and project leads. This role is located in our Providence Digital Innovation and Design Hub and will require some travel in the Continental USA, as well as global travel if new business/clients require that.
- Design, reinforce, and champion the WONGDOODY product and service design capabilities to clients, and to Infosys Experience Design (IXD), and Infosys
- Partner with the new business team to pitch and win pieces of work
- Support and lead the permanent and freelance Providence Digital Innovation and Design Hub IXD team
- Help define how CX and creatives fold into iterative delivery with the onshore, offshore and near shore development teams
- Maintain strong working relationships with clients, IXD and Infosys
- Stay on the forefront of Infosys’ innovative technologies in order to deliver the most innovative and realizable solutions on the market
- Drive yourself and the CX team to create the best, well-crafted product
- Reinforce the WONGDOODY culture and values across new hires
- 10+ years of experience working at leading digital agencies as a Senior UX practitioner leading project teams
- Experience either working with or at management level overseeing design teams in a digital product environment
- Experience pitching, winning and maintaining large programs of product delivery
- Portfolio of complex, digital experiences for global brands
- The ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
- Experience rolling out large products from proposition through to delivery – not just across the design spectrum
- A bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Excellent communication skills: being able to explain design rationale, to align and persuade stakeholders, and to drive conversations
- A solid understanding of all the other disciplines needed to create a brilliant product, such as business, technology, delivery, marketing, and content
- Proficiency in Sketch, InVision, Craft, Zeplin, Proto.io, Adobe CC, and Keynote
- Ability to design and communicate effectively through sketches, wireframes, and prototypes
- Very organized and with high attention to detail
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Client presentation skills
- Ability to manage domestic and occasional international travel
- A sense of humor!
TO APPLY: For full consideration please upload both a resume and cover letter.
We’ll pay you to come work at WONGDOODY, because we’re generous like that. But on top of your paycheck, you’ll receive a whole lotta benefits to help keep you healthy, secure and balanced. You’ll get great health insurance (paid in full), 401K company match, all the free coffee you can drink, extended holidays, flexible summer hours, and volunteer time off to name a few.
WONGDOODY is a proud Equal Employment Opportunity employer where we are committed to creating an equitable, diverse and inclusive workspace regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, or Veteran status. We are intentional about creating a space which not only celebrates and embraces, but also reflects the diversity of the world we live in. Candidates from diverse backgrounds strongly encouraged to apply.