Who We Are
WillowTree, a TELUS International Company, partners with the world’s leading brands to help them tackle their thorniest challenges - be it launching new digital products, delivering personalized marketing at scale, or harnessing the power of data and AI to transform their business. These mission-critical initiatives aren’t solved by a single discipline. Great digital is a team game - it requires seamlessly combining strategy, engineering, design, data science, marketing, and more. Other firms have bolted on these capabilities - as digital natives, we’ve built them into our teams from Day 1. The result? Top and bottom lines that grow, alongside our client’s capabilities. Check out how we have impacted our clients' digital portfolios over the years.
In January 2023, WillowTree was acquired by TELUS International (Symbol: TIXT). The combined company brings an unparalleled ability to deliver seamless, trusted, digitally-enabled experiences across any channel a customer might choose - be it mobile apps, websites, voice skills, chatbots, email, service agents, or associates.
This is an in-person position based out of our WillowTree office headquarters in Charlottesville, Virginia.
Our IT Support team provides world class, customer-centric support, no matter the technical need. As an IT Support Specialist, you’ll serve as one of the primary points of contact for all things IT. A true jack-of-all-trades, you'll be a go-to for installation, integration, maintenance, troubleshooting, and upkeep of the software and systems that keep WillowTree running.
- Effectively work with technical and non-technical end-users to resolve software and hardware issues
- Administer and support the latest versions of MacOS and Windows
- Resolve A/V and conference room issues (Zoom, Meet, Webex, etc)
- Collaborate with our IT team in other locations to orchestrate cross-site company-wide meetings
- Set up workstations and train new users on company software and systems (e.g. Okta and other SaaS systems)
- Troubleshoot complex issues in person and virtually
- Manage and purchase IT inventory and coordinate repair of a variety of hardware (e.g. laptops, desktops, accessories, phones)
- Manage accounts across multiple offices (e.g. G-Suite Console)
- Understand networking fundamentals and will be our onsite hands for core networking issues (switching, routing, WiFi access points
- Experience providing second or third-tier IT technical support
- An understanding of help desk ticketing systems (e.g. Jira Service Management)
- Track record of continuously learning new technologies and a drive to seek answers via research to obscure issues
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical end-users
- You're extremely organized and possess a belief in documentation
- A self-starter that can operate independently or collaboratively with IT colleagues across offices
- An eye for detail and a drive to find root cause issues rather than just band-aid fixes
- Experience working with a digital agency
- Experience with:
- Mist wireless systems or Meraki systems
- Okta, Kandji, or 1Password
- Scripting languages such as Python, Bash, etc.
We offer a place to be yourself.
Our differences, both visible and invisible, benefit our teams, our communities, and the products we craft. That’s why WillowTree strives to build a team with diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives. You’ll work hard here; however, we’ll balance that with a culture that supports your growth and cares about your well-being. We’re committed to creating an environment of inclusion — a place where every Tree can thrive.
We want you to reach your fullest potential and part of your professional development at WillowTree will include dedicated time to innovate on passion projects and an annual stipend to fund your professional pursuits.
WillowTree upholds our core values in every aspect of our work. We promote safe and inclusive work environments and maintain a drug-free workplace. We celebrate our differences and provide equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Diverse teams build better products. We acknowledge that the tech industry especially lacks opportunity for those who are of non-traditional backgrounds and in underrepresented groups. In order to create the best products for everyone, we know that it's important for our team to reflect the diversity of our users, and we are committed to being the change we want to see.