What’s up? We’re VaynerMedia APAC! A full-service agency built for the now. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. Headquartered in New York, we’re also in 7 cities across the globe and now, we’re proudly in the +65, servicing a diverse clientele all around the APAC region.

We believe everyone's got brilliant ideas. But what sets a Creative apart from the rest? It's making a beeline for out-of-the-box, killer concepts with the ability to make stuff happen. We've got makers and creators - from illustrators to poets to musicians to 3D artists - who bring brands to life, creating and hijacking at the speed of culture. You’ll help us put our hearts and soul into our client's products. Solving business problems in unorthodox ways. Touching audiences with emotions. Mixing art and passion with logic and numbers. All to make magic happen.

Our Singapore office is searching the APAC landscape for a passionate and driven Senior Art Director that will collaborate with our design-savvy team and overall concept.

Here’s where you come in. 

You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and love the challenge of discovering what drives and moves consumers.

I use my creative craft, understanding of platforms and grasp of culture to solve marketing problems for a variety of brands. Typically I work with a copywriter as a partner but occasionally I function alone. Under the direction of my creative director, I am assigned projects by the resource manager. I manage my time effectively so as to meet the demands of multiple jobs. I understand the difference between a creative idea and a tactical execution and (based on the nature of the project) am proficient at generating both. I am capable of and responsible for art directing in all mediums, everything from social posts to videos to Super Bowl commercials. I work to stay current with technology and trends as well as seek opportunities to improve my art/design skills.

“As a senior art director, I’m a master of a brand’s look/feel and my work reflects that. My work quality is consistent. I am a mentor and example to developing art directors on the team. I know how to handle and implement feedback from my creative director in a timely manner. Once work is sold, I see it all the way through to completion.

My qualifications include

• Proven art direction and design skills 
  • Strong understanding of ideas versus tactics 
  • Strong collaborator 
  • Understanding of platforms 
  • Strong video production experience 
  • Great with feedback and revisions 

Send us your amazing portfolio now :)

Apply for this Job

* Required