Our Senior Art Directors enjoy working in a fast paced environment and love the challenge of discovering what drives and moves consumers. Our Singapore office is hunting the APAC landscape for a passionate and driven Senior Art Director that will collaborate with our design-savvy team and overall concept.
EXPERTISE - The skills and knowledge needed to excel in our role
- You excel in content creation formats (adobe premiere,after effects, adobe creative suite & design templates in canva or google docs, sheets, slides, tiktok, instagram, FB live, etc.)
- You lead creative craft in knowledge of platforms and grasp of culture to solve marketing problems for a variety of brands.
- You pursue perfection in concepting, designing, developing, and putting the team in the best position to present our ideas.
- You create engaging creative content on a spectrum of media platforms (social, streaming, AR, music, film, interactive, etc.) independently.
- You lead the details of flawless execution to the heart, master of one's own craft in art.
- You accentuate strong typography skills, mastery of photoshop and perform expertise in all adobe creative suite programs.
- You perform multi-tasks naturally without compromising on quality and creativity while managing own and teams time to effectively meet the demands of multiple jobs
- You institute mastery of industry best practices and the platforms VM used, as well as willing to learn and articulate the unique VaynerMedia POV on each.
- You demonstrate expertise of UI/UIX and interest in the big social media platforms and know its abilities and limitations in scope of design.
- You adhere to direction from creative directors; give and take constructive criticism.
- You function independently but with a strong sense of collaboration with copywriters to generate clear ideas and concepts.
- You commission a range of creative work from faster, “smaller” pieces to “bigger” builds for a range of clients, as well as VaynerMedia wide projects.
- You understand the difference between a creative idea and a tactical execution and proficient at generating both.
- You lead style, supplies references, and independently creates, thinks beyond own discipline and specialization.
- You’re capable and responsible for articulating art direction in all mediums, everything from social posts to videos to Super Bowl commercials.
- You work to stay current with technology and trends as well as seek opportunities to improve art/design skills.
- You manage creative problem solving and fuels team excitement to create an engaging story no matter what channel it lives in.
- You enforces passion on design and eager to learn how to create pieces that drive engagement and extend brand experiences.
LEADERSHIP -Our ability to maintain self-awareness and self-motivation while creating an impact thru sharing, learning, innovation and VaynerX culture sustainability.
- Adapts well to working as a team authority figure and stakeholder, taking ownership of work output for self and junior teammates
- Delegates work appropriately to associates/executives and is proactive in asking for additional responsibilities
- Identifies gaps in team skill sets and bandwidth and working with senior leadership to solve problems.
- Manages conflict, but knows when to escalate.
COMMUNICATION - Our ability to effectively interact, manage and inspire those around us.
- Contributes to internal (and some external team communications e.g. weekly and monthly newsletters)
- Creates presentations relevant to presenting own or team's work.
- Adapts communication to the specific audience.
- Presents complex, conceptual ideas in practical terms to others.
- Leads and actively participates in internal and external discussions
ADAPTABILITY - Our ability to change, be curious and naturally resilient to this ever changing world.
- Owns improvement where identified to conclusion.
- Views mistakes as opportunities to learn and be transparent about failure.
- Takes time to learn how to evaluate the value derived from different types of changes