In Market Leader, VM Singapore
VaynerMedia is a digital agency that helps Fortune 500 companies tell their stories. Our expertise in strategy, creative, photo and video production, and ad buying yields work that drives actual business results. We day-trade consumer attention, guiding our diverse clientele to focus on the platforms that command the attention of their specific customers, whom we captivate with the highly targeted videos and content we develop. With offices in New York, London, Los Angeles, Chattanooga, and (soon to be) Singapore, we market for the year we live in, and we live and breathe emerging technology.
We are seeking a driven and experienced in-market leader to join our founding VaynerMedia Singapore team. This person is responsible for launching the Singapore office, generating new business, navigating the SEA market, managing key client relationships, and growing a high-performance team.
- You are deeply familiar with the Singapore market, with APAC region familiarity a strong plus
- You have a tight network of marketing professionals in the APAC region
- You have experience with both new technology and digital platforms
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy environment
- You want to build a new office and team from the ground up
- You want to have an impact and feel passionate about the work that you do
- You are driven and hungry for success, and always want to learn more
- You are a team player and enjoy collaboration
- Lead SG client services team and manage client relationship, as well as being a subject matter expert for internal and external clients on key topics.
- Looks for innovative and breakthrough ideas, approaches and solutions and opportunities to expand existing and sell new business to clients.
- Manages negotiations for high value and/or complex packages - between vendors and clients.
- Evaluate/approve all recommendations and presentations before sending to client
- Delegate work effectively to, not only teach direct reports, but also deliver seamless client work
- Foster an environment that encourages intelligent risk taking, innovation and creativity
- Assist in interviewing, hiring, training, mentoring, developing and evaluating team members
- Comfortable leading pitches, and proactively identifying new opportunities for client growth
- Enforce processes and best practices across all engagements
- 10+ years of experience in a marketer, platform or agency role, with emphasis on digital and integrated planning and campaign management.
- Robust professional network in SEA market
- Must be comfortable defining and building processes and departments
- A proven understanding and expertise in brand strategy, as well as the social/digital space and how it integrates with the wider marketing mix for brands with +$10M media investment
- Strategic understanding of traditional, digital, and social-specific media planning & buying, along with the proper metrics of success and measurement opportunities
- Experience leading and managing growing teams of at least 10 people
- Top-notch social and communication skills to deliver impeccable strategic social counsel
- An infectious smile, upbeat demeanor, and warm personality that contributes to an already ridiculously-strong company culture.