As the world's largest car sharing marketplace, Turo is growing fast and hiring talent in the US, Canada, the UK, France, and Australia! Our driven, down-to-earth team empowers you to push yourself, make a huge impact, and accelerate your career growth.
About the team
Turo is looking for a Senior Acquisition Marketing Associate to help further fuel its quickly-growing top-of-funnel guest and host audience. The ideal candidate is data-driven, with a passion for creating scalable, high-impact campaigns that deliver user growth. In this role, you will help the Acquisition Marketing Team develop the strategy, develop audience targeting, manage third-party vendor relationships, and partner with cross-functional constituents to execute acquisition plans. You are detail-oriented, self-motivated, and curious about testing new channels.
What you’ll do
- Plan and execute paid customer acquisition campaigns across digital channels like Facebook, TikTokOnline Travel Agencies (OTA), Pinterest, Waze, and In-App Advertising for guests and hosts (dual-sided marketplace)
- Develop and manage daily tracking against overall spend and performance targets per channel and share with marketing leadership
- Develop, execute, and measure incremental, ROI-positive strategies
- Own paid acquisition campaigns from start to finish: execute against channel strategy, oversee creative optimization, and optimize with focus on ROI (LTV / CAC)
- Collaborate with content and design teams to optimize creative, messaging and develop compelling advertising campaigns. Develop A/B testing programs to maximize acquisition efforts and own creative feedback loop
- 5+ years of experience in performance marketing
- Experience media buying across various User Acquisition channels (Facebook, TikTok, Mobile Advertising Partners)
- Experience creating briefs for paid social creatives (static & video)
- Experience with A/B testing and optimization
- Familiarity with web/marketing analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, AppsFlyer)
- BA/BS in Business/Marketing, Economics, and/or Math & Statistics or related experience
- Competitive salary, equity, benefits, and perks for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance (Country specific)
- Retirement employer match
- $2,000 Learning & Development stipend to invest in your professional development
- $1,000 USD Turo host matching and $1,500 USD vehicle reimbursement program
- $100 USD Monthly Turo travel credit
- Cell phone, internet and Fringe benefit stipend
- Paid time off to relax and recharge
- Paid holidays, volunteer time off, and parental leave
- For those who are in the office full-time or hybrid we have weekly in-office lunch, office snacks, and fun activities
- Bi-annual Turbo Week (week-long, company-wide conference)
We are committed to building a diverse team. If you are from a background that's underrepresented in tech, we'd love to meet you.
Aside from an award winning work environment and the opportunity to be part of the world’s largest car sharing marketplace, we are also growing the team quickly - join us! Even if you don't meet every qualification, we are looking for people with enthusiasm for what we do and we will consider you for this and other possibilities.
Turo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Turo will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, as applicable.
We welcome candidates with physical, mental, and/or neurological disabilities. If you require assistance applying for an open position, or need accommodation during the recruiting process due to a disability, please submit a request to People Operations by emailing PeopleOps@turo.com.
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, France and the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.