Turo is searching for a highly motivated and experienced NetSuite Business Systems Analyst to join our ITOps team, to serve as the systems subject matter expert and business partner for the finance and accounting organizations at Turo. Under the guidance of the IT Director with support from other business stakeholders, you will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations and strategic direction of Turo’s current financial systems. You will need to juggle a diverse workload that includes application development lifecycle management, user lifecycle management, business workflow automation, project integration, troubleshooting and continual optimization. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about melding technology and financial operations together.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and maintain customizations for applications that support Finance and Accounting operations, including integrations
- Provide ongoing system/technical support to NetSuite users and business partners including training
- Keep up-to-date with NetSuite functionality, new technology & coding standards. Identifying and recommending other key technologies to support and improve the business processes across the entire finance organization.
- Be responsible for the change management and release process of NetSuite enhancements and development
- Partner with business teams to build out requirements for new processes that incorporate IT security best practices
- Own the full application development lifecycle, from requirements gathering to testing, deployment, and ongoing support
- Maintain documentation for integrations and other customizations
- Ensure proper change management and compliance with security, regulatory, and audit requirements
- Support and maintain existing systems, including troubleshooting issues reported by users.
- Maintaining systems controls aligning with SOX IT general controls
Desired Competencies and Experience:
- 3-5+ year's experience developing ERP customizations and integrations, including 3+ years on NetSuite
- A BS in computer science, information systems, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- Experience with ETL/integration tools
- Strong understanding and working experience with Finance and Accounting areas (Quoting, Revenue management, Record to Report, Order to Cash, Procure to Pay, Reconciliations, etc.)
- Strong knowledge on information security best practices
- Technical understanding with industry standard identity and access management solutions
- Experience working with other finance related systems such as (ADP payroll, Concur, Adaptive, Floqast, Workiva, Stripe, Salesforce, etc) is a big plus
- Proficiency in languages such as Python, Bash Scripting, SQL, etc.
- Experience with IT security audits such as SOC2, ISO27001, SOX etc.
- The proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision and ability to perform and oversee complex tasks and prioritize multiple tasks based on overall strategic goals
- The capability to interface with multiple levels of the organization and to serve as an influencer and a team player
- Strong presentation, facilitation, and written/verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary and equity for all full-time employees
- $1200 a year in Turo credit to book cars from the Turo platform
- $600 annual stipend to be used toward purchases from 130+ best in class vendors (and growing) for travel, entertainment, food, family and wellbeing (think Netflix, Doordash, Ancestry.com, etc.)
- Employer-paid medical, dental, vision insurance, and 401k match
- Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- $1500 Turo host matching and $1000 vehicle reimbursement program
- $2000 per year professional development allowance
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $450M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!
- Competitive salary, equity, benefits, and perks for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance (Country specific)
- Retirement employer match
- $2,000 Learning & Development stipend to invest in your professional development
- $1,000 USD Turo host matching and $1,500 USD vehicle reimbursement program
- $100 USD Monthly Turo travel credit
- Cell phone, internet and Fringe benefit stipend
- Paid time off to relax and recharge
- Paid holidays, volunteer time off, and parental leave
- For those who are in the office full-time or hybrid we have weekly in-office lunch, office snacks, and fun activities
- Bi-annual Turbo Week (week-long, company-wide conference)
We are committed to building a diverse team. If you are from a background that's underrepresented in tech, we'd love to meet you.
Aside from an award winning work environment and the opportunity to be part of the world’s largest car sharing marketplace, we are also growing the team quickly - join us! Even if you don't meet every qualification, we are looking for people with enthusiasm for what we do and we will consider you for this and other possibilities.
Turo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Turo will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, as applicable.
We welcome candidates with physical, mental, and/or neurological disabilities. If you require assistance applying for an open position, or need accommodation during the recruiting process due to a disability, please submit a request to People Operations by emailing PeopleOps@turo.com.
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, France and the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.