We believe delivering operational excellence through effective and consistent problem-solving, teamwork and leadership is crucial to Turo’s mission of putting the world's 1.5+ billion cars to better use.
About Our Team:
We're a supportive, down-to-earth, fun team of operators who work closely with designers, researchers, data analysts, product managers, engineers, and other cross-functional peers to create enjoyable user experiences. We're fully committed to the belief that every customer touchpoint is an opportunity to strengthen a relationship, and to build the Turo brand, no matter the channel or issue at hand.
Your Role And Impact:
We’re looking for an energetic and enthusiastic individual to be our first dedicated Capacity Planning Manager for our contact center operations supporting various channels 7x24. You are excited by providing an amazing customer experience and about using data to drive workforce management initiatives and activities with partners..
The CX Ops Workforce & Capacity Planning Manager will be responsible for taking our effort to the next level including implementing the tools and processes necessary to do so. This role will work closely with Analytics and Finance teams and will own all phases of demand forecasting, budget, and labor scheduling. The CX Ops Workforce & Capacity Planning Manager will partner with the Product team and other members of the Customer Experience (CX) team to optimize and improve the experience of our community and advocates. The ideal candidate will be analytically driven, innovative, collaborative, and passionate about workforce management, customer support operations, and optimization. This is an exciting opportunity to develop and to test different forecasting methodologies to improve forecast accuracy and build analytical tools to ensure balanced SLA across all channels and intervals.
You'll report to the Director, Vendor Management and will work closely with Analytics and Finance teams owning all phases of capacity forecasting and budgeting. If necessary, you will roll up your sleeves and assist the front line while simultaneously thinking of how to improve the process.
- Evolve and maintain forecasting models, tools, and processes across all customer support channels and lines of business
- Own long, mid, and short term planning cycles for a global 24x7 network of agents (live chat, phone, email, social media) and meet regularly with stakeholders to align on method and desired outcomes
- Monitor and assess service level performance against expectations and adjust if necessary, sometimes in real time
- Build forecast models and scenarios to support product initiatives. Provide analysis to assess and mitigate risk associated with the scenarios.
- Lead long-term forecasting, in close partnership with Finance and Analytics, for budgeting that incorporates planned efficiency and/or contact reduction initiatives
- Partner with the operations team and contact centers to ensure planned to required FTE delivery is met
- Own and execute against initiatives to support our WFM strategy, including tools and reporting
- 6+ years experience in workforce planning for contact center operations understanding interrelationships of volumes, handle times, service level requirements, staffing and scheduling across multiple channels (phone, chat, backoffice) in a 7x24 environment
- Ability to be strategic but also execute tactics
- A strong technical, quantitative, and analytical aptitude, with the ability to learn and navigate across multiple systems
- Driven to meet and exceed goals and expectations
- Excellent verbal and written skills, with the ability to effectively and accurately convey complex concepts in a simplified manner
- Ability to synthesize disparate information quickly to develop a succinct, accurate summary of the opportunity/need. Comfortable with recommending the long-term strategy and then executing it, digging deep into the details
- Track record of achieving key performance indicator goals
- Strong stakeholder management skills; ability to strategically align and get buy ins from business partners and hold them accountable
- Understanding of WFM and CRM technologies
- Ability to operate in Google suite products (Docs, Sheets, Gmail) and
- Moderate to advanced skills with Microsoft Excel
- Willingness to occasionally work weekends, if required
- Experience with WFM software configuration and administration.
- Experience working in or with trust and safety, claims, or sales teams
- Involvement in a start-up organization, especially tech
- Experience leading process re-engineering and operational excellence projects
- Exposure working in a cross functional, multi geography setup
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- Competitive salary and equity for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance and 401k match
- Flexible paid time off, 9 paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Monthly Fringe benefits stipend
- Monthly Turo travel credit
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $500M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!