We are looking for a Supervisor to join us as part of our Executive Support Team in Phoenix, AZ. This is an exciting opportunity to help continue to grow our office and take part in a high energy work environment for a rapidly growing company with global ambitions. You will oversee a team of Escalation Leads, monitoring performance and providing coaching and development. If you’re looking to make a real impact on an exciting part of the business, come join our team!
What You’ll Do
- Directly supervises team of escalation leads who handle inquiries about Host and Guest accounts, Turo services and to ensure highest quality of service and issue resolution
- Evaluate escalation lead staffing and scheduling to ensure expected volume will be handled within SLA targets
- Research and implement process improvements to increase team efficiencies and effectiveness
- Participate in business reviews, inspect/drive action plans to address performance deficits
- Identify trends and provide feedback to other department heads, as required
- Collaborate with internal, cross-functional departments as required
- Represent Turo’s mission, vision, and values with integrity and professionalism
- 2+ years in call center/contact center management experience
- Strong customer service background required
- Proficiency in data analysis and implementing operational process improvements
- Ability to quickly understand and use multiple technologies and tool sets
- People management experience
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent required
- Strong problem solving and analytics capabilities
- Bonus: start-up experience
- Competitive salary and equity for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, vision insurance, and 401k match
- 4 weeks paid time off, 9 paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Monthly Fringe benefits stipend
- Monthly Turo travel credit
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $500M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!