We’re looking for a world-class QA Specialist to join our Phoenix team. You will have the opportunity to work closely with our Customer Support, Trust and Safety, and Claims teams. You will drive improvements to support all types of Turo interactions with our customers by sharing actionable QA insights with our business leaders and internal teams. This position reports directly to the Sr. Shared Operations Manager.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive the QA process making sure QA goals between Turo and our BPO partners are achieved weekly
- Calibrate with QA auditors to ensure there is consistency and adherence to policy and process across all teams
- Monitor QA results and maintain QA scorecards, reporting dashboards, SOPs, and guidelines
- Share QA results with internal teams and external teams to calibrate and provide actionable QA insights on a regular basis
- Drive targeted QA action plans to address high priority issues and trends
- Lead the QA partnership between Turo and our outsourced Customer and Trust & Safety Support partners
- Consult with Turo internal teams to support and guide QA processes
- Partner with Turo and our outsourced Customer and Trust & Safety Support partners and internal/external training teams to drive agent performance
- Represent Turo’s mission, vision, and values with integrity and professionalism
- Turo Values: Supportive, down to earth, efficient and pioneering
- Passion for analyzing data, providing feedback, identifying improvements
- Great problem-solving skills and analytical abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using quality management software
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision/direction
- Ability to extrapolate trends from a large sets of data
- Ability to work well both independently and cross-functionally
- Undergraduate degree required or equivalent years experience
- Experience using Kustomer, Zendesk or other CRM or customer service applications, and strong knowledge of Gmail, Google Docs, and Excel
- Highly detailed oriented and process driven
- Experience working within customer support operations
- Start-up experience
- BPO knowledge and experience working with or within a BPO
- Playvox experience
- Competitive salary and equity for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, vision insurance, and 401k match
- Flexible paid time off, 9 paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Monthly Fringe benefits stipend
- Monthly Turo travel credit
Turo is the world’s largest car-sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $450M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!