We’re looking for a world-class Senior Manager of Training to join our Arizona team. You will have the opportunity to refine and execute the training roadmap for our ~1500+ in-house and outsourced agents while working closely with the whole Turo team.
- Lead and manage a team of Training Specialists: set them up for success, manage their performance, and provide individual coaching
- Own the training department roadmap: identifying and driving vision and goals to increase internal and external customer satisfaction
- Transform Turo’s training approach from leader led to learner led, self-paced learning with trainer support at defined touchpoints
- Drive the creation of quality training materials to maintain the Turo curriculum for all roles and departments in a timely manner to reflect business changes
- Implement KPIs to measure team and training program effectiveness and guide continuous improvement
- Manage the relationship with vendor training teams and evaluate the quality of every Turo training initiative
- Partner with the Senior Shared Operations Services Manager to track QA performance of new hire metrics to identify training needs and improve curriculum
- Represent Turo’s mission, vision and values with integrity and professionalism
- Turo values: Supportive, down to earth, pioneering and efficient
What You’ll Do
- Hire and assist with the onboarding of training specialists
- Support the career development of new and existing Training specialists
- Assess employees’ needs for training
- Align training with the organization’s strategic goals
- Create and manage a training budget, ensuring that operations are within budget
- Develop and implement e-learning training programs that make the best use of available resources
- Update training programs to ensure that they are current
- Oversee the creation of educational materials, such as online learning modules
- Review & approve training materials from a variety of vendors and select materials with appropriate content
- Teach training methods and skills to instructors and supervisors
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and instructors
- Passionate about helping people learn and grow
- Professional experience working in a global customer support environment with multiple outsourced teams
- Strong vendor management skills
- Ability to manage effectively, set team goals, provide clear feedback and manage through challenging situations
- Experience using Kustomer, Zendesk or other CRM applications, and strong knowledge of Gmail, Google Docs, and Excel
- Substantial experience with learning management systems (LMS) Successful track record of delivering large-scale learning programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or relevant learning program
- Bonus: start-up experience, ability to thrive in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Experience building e-learning within Lessonly
- Experience creating interactive and engaging training content within the Articulate suite
- BPO Training experience strongly preferred
- Competitive salary and equity for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off, paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Turo travel credit every month
Turo is the world’s largest car-sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $450M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!