Unique cars are part of what makes Turo a magical place for guests to book their dream car and have an incredible experience. We’re looking for someone who can help us to source more specialty cars and make the process of sharing them on Turo as seamless as possible.
You are passionate and knowledgeable about cars, from exotics to vintage, Can-Ams to Isettas. You have strong organizational skills and are able to identify process improvement opportunities. You are comfortable collaborating with your teammates and working directly with our host community.
This role reports to Turo’s Manager of Sales. You’ll play an important role in collaborating with our Sales, Marketing, Ops, and Product teams to foster a thriving marketplace of specialty vehicles.
Got it? Perfect, we like you already. Let's talk about specifics.
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, Ops, and Product team to develop the specialty car onboarding experience.
- Source specialty cars by networking and evangelizing Turo with car communities across the country.
- Assist in the onboarding process for hosts with specialty cars.
- Assist in coordinating photoshoots and interviews with hosts with specialty cars.
- Gather product/experience feedback and communicate findings and recommendations to the relevant teams at Turo.
- 2+ years of experience, preferably in tech, sales, or automotive industry
- Excellent follow-through, attention to detail, and minimal need for supervision
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a dynamic startup environment; you’ll have guidance when you need it, but you’re also goal-oriented and can execute without close supervision
- Strong desire to expand and acquire new skills
- Positive mental attitude, high energy, high integrity, strong work ethic, enthusiasm, sense of humor, and a commitment to our mission
- BA/BS degree or relevant equivalent qualification
- Competitive salary and equity for all full-time employees
- Employer-paid medical, dental, vision insurance, and 401k match
- Flexible paid time off, 9 paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Monthly Fringe benefits stipend
- Monthly Turo travel credit
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $450M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!