We are looking for an individual who is keen to develop their career by leading all aspects of Canadian sales at Turo. The sales team at Turo is responsible to convert potential hosts, onboard and educate hosts on best practices, winback lost accounts, increase adoption of Turo Go and provide strategic guidance to top tier accounts.
As a team lead, you will be responsible to develop a high performing team and you’ll help us develop and test different channels and types of messaging to drive more vehicle supply. As we find approaches that resonate, you’ll drive their execution and scale them out.
As an account executive, you will coach new and existing hosts to be set up for success by offering recommendations on price, settings, and delivery. You will also gather product/experience feedback, conduct surveys, and communicate findings to the relevant teams at Turo.
This is a great opportunity to join early and have significant say in building the sales team and defining longer-term strategy. We are looking for someone who is coachable, ambitious, and enthusiastic about Turo’s mission to put the world’s 1.5 billion cars to better use.
Role & Responsibilities:
As a Team Lead
- Create, manage, and develop a high performing team through hiring, coaching, and training. Within the first three months, you will recruit a team of 2 junior account executives.
- Leverage Salesforce acumen to track key metrics and funnels and ensure that the team is operating at a high level
- Optimize processes for the team to assist them to move faster, prioritize effectively and deliver KPIs more efficiently
- Test and implement new playbooks in order to improve sales efficacy across Canada
As an Account Executive
- Use prospecting skills and relationships to build partnerships with car owners interested in Turo
- Clearly communicate the value of Turo and its benefits to prospects
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Act as an ambassador of Turo’s mission, brand, and product
- Communicate constantly with prospects via email and phone
- Outstanding written and verbal communication in both English and French
- 2+ years of cold calling, lead generation, and/or prospecting experience
- 2+ years of quota carrying inside sales experience
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Hyper-organized: your Salesforce records will set the bar for everyone at the company
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a dynamic startup environment; you’ll have guidance when you need it, but you’re also goal-oriented and can execute without close supervision
- Aspire to become a leader in a dynamic and growing team
- Analytical, systems thinker, metrics-driven. Capable of developing and iterating on new operational processes.
- Competitive salary and equity
- Employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 4 weeks paid time off per year (in addition to regular holidays), paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- Apple equipment
- Company-sponsored happy hours and team events
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Turo travel credit every month
- Turbo Week! Our annual celebration in Phoenix or San Francisco, where we all get together to learn and connect with each other
Turo is the world’s largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, and the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $500M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.