A Content Specialist at Turo is an expert on Turo’s product and policies, including all customer-facing content on support.turo.com. They are an excellent writer who can write in a certain tone for the right situations, while maintaining Turo’s voice. They are a team player, an effective communicator, an independent worker, and an innovator. They possess Turo’s values of supportive, efficient, down to earth, and pioneering.
- Develop a full understanding of Turo’s content library and keep it up-to-date, easy-to-read, and in line with the Turo voice and tone
- Create and edit new help center articles, email templates, and relevant content
- Work with Operations, Product, Engineering, and relevant stakeholders to update policies, articles, and email templates
- Write, rewrite, and edit content that engages and delights readers while meeting our internal editorial standards for readability
- Keep the content tracking system accurate and current
- Represent Turo’s mission, vision and values with integrity and professionalism
- A proven interest and history in writing (please include writing sample files or links)
- Deep passion for creating delightful and simple customer experiences through the written word
- Superb technical writing, editing, and project management skills
- Strong organizational skills - you can maintain systems to manage content across many geographies and teams
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Competitive salary and equity for all full-time employees
- Employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off, paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- Weekly catered lunch with a fully-stocked kitchen
- Company-sponsored happy hours and team events
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Turo travel credit every month
Turo is the world’s largest peer-to-peer car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, the UK, and Germany. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $450M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!