This role will serve as the Systems (Zendesk, Ring Central, Ujet, Jacada...) subject matter expert for the Operations organization throughout Turo. You will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations and strategic direction of our tools. You will need to juggle a diverse workload that includes application’s management, troubleshooting and optimization. This is a great fit for someone passionate about technology, operations and data. You’re a great problem solver, love numbers and can manage lots of projects simultaneously.
- Administer platforms usage to optimize effectiveness of Operations teams
- Manage a queue of operational requests, prioritizing against evolving business priorities
- Troubleshoot and resolve any software performance issues Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes
- Maintain expert-level understanding of all tools enhancements and releases
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure efficiency and cross functional alignment as we build and scale
- Support a culture of continuous improvement to continually raise the bar of execution
- Liaise with Systems helpdesk to resolve technical issues
- Create business rules and automations to fulfill the multiple business needs
- Represent Turo’s mission, vision and values with integrity and professionalism
- 5+ years of system or application administration and 2+ years of Zendesk administration experience
- Working knowledge of Developer tools including Zendesk SDK and APIs
- Proven ability to understand business processes and translate business requirements into application functionality
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to solve practical business problems
- Proven project management, multitasking & prioritization skills
- Ability to balance attention to detail with expeditious execution in a fast-paced environment
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; extremely organized
- Demonstrated ability to influence and gain consensus
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Superb interpersonal skills with ability to clearly articulate to users and management
- Bonus: start-up experience, ability to thrive in a fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Competitive salary and equity for all full-time employees
- Employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off, paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, and paid parental leave
- Weekly catered lunch with a fully-stocked kitchen
- Company-sponsored happy hours and team events
- Turo host matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Turo travel credit every month
Turo is the world’s largest peer-to-peer car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, the UK, and Germany. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy and the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, and Google Play, and check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $200M+ to date from top-tier investors, including Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, and Shasta Ventures. Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work and their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, and efficient candidates to grow our team's talent and enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!