We’re looking for a Host Acquisition Marketing Manager that can further fuel our fast-growing community with more supply in more places all across the US. You have a proven track record of working autonomously on complex projects and bringing them across the finish line on time. You are extremely comfortable working with large sets of data and have an intuition for the right hypotheses to test; you are an experimenter by nature.
The ideal candidate is deeply familiar with online and offline marketing channels and has a proven track record of using them to drive acquisition strategies. S/he is an excellent communicator who thrives in getting things done through cross-functional collaboration.
- Own paid host acquisition channels from start to finish: identify promising channels, execute against channel strategy, oversee creative development and optimization, and optimize with focus on ROI.
- Quantify and monitor the balance of supply vs. demand in key markets; execute campaigns that keep Turo at this optimal balance.
- Design and execute marketing programs that leverage our existing user base to drive host referrals and convert guests into hosts.
- Conduct rigorous data analyses to identify, test, and optimize channels for acquiring high quality hosts at scale.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to augment your growth campaigns with Sales outreach that drives meaningful and measurable performance lift.
- Partner closely with the Product team to help design features that turbocharge host acquisition.
- Create host marketing programs that go beyond acquisition to gamify retention and quality.
- 2-4 years of experience in Marketing, Data, Consulting and/or FP&A.
- BA/BS in Business/Marketing, Economics, and/or Math & Statistics.
- Experience using data, analytics, and metrics to drive business results.
- Experience managing performance marketing campaigns across digital channels. SEM preferred.
- Proven quantitative and analytical skills; should be extremely comfortable with Excel and analytics reporting tools (e.g. DOMO, Looker, or Tableau); proficiency with relational databases and/or SQL is a plus.
- Familiarity with or ability to quickly learn web/marketing analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, AppsFlyer, Optimizely, etc.)
- A track record of success in project management, bringing complicated cross-functional projects to the finish line on time.
- Ability to synthesize complex topics into summaries and action items that can be communicated company-wide.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Apple equipment
- Four weeks paid time off, 11 paid holidays, generous parental leave
- Weekly catered lunch
- Stocked kitchen and beverages
- Company-sponsored happy hours and team events
- Turo travel credit every month
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!