We’re looking for an entrepreneurial Local Marketing Manager that can take our top markets to the next level. You are a data-driven decision maker, but not afraid to take risks and move quickly when details are ambiguous. You’re ready to learn everything that makes your markets tick, and the company will turn to you as the expert on trends and dynamics in your markets. Communication and cross functional collaboration come naturally to you. You don’t shy away from rolling up your sleeves and working on projects outside of the scope of your job description.
The ideal candidate will identify high ROI growth opportunities within their markets and quickly develop strategies to exploit those opportunities. S/he is an excellent communicator who thrives in getting things done through cross-functional collaboration.
- Own the performance of your markets: you’ll be accountable for supply quantity and quality, revenue, and trip targets.
- Own and build relationships with the most valuable hosts and guests in your markets.
- Deploy budget to execute local marketing campaigns that drive supply and demand growth, including but not limited to local events, local advertising (e.g. radio, out-of-home), market-specific promotions, and local partnerships.
- Analyze market data to develop and prioritize high impact strategies.
- Partner with the acquisition team to launch, measure, and optimize ad campaigns in your markets and meet your aggressive growth & ROI targets.
- Effectively communicate strategy, objectives, and performance results cross-functionally.
- Be the go-to source for all information on your markets’ dynamics and the most recent supply and demand trends.
- 5+ years of experience managing functions and responsibilities across operations, marketing, and project management.
- Proven quantitative and analytical skills; should be extremely comfortable with Excel and analytics reporting tools (e.g. DOMO, Looker, or Tableau); familiarity with SQL is a plus.
- Exceptional communication, project management, and analytical skills. You are a detail oriented person, but not afraid to move quickly and take risks.
- Able to “roll up your sleeves” to do what is needed in urgent situations while maintaining a “big-picture” view. You are excited about the idea of working with a small team to get the job done, even if you need to do things outside of your direct job description.
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Apple equipment
- Four weeks paid time off, 11 paid holidays, volunteer time off, parental leave
- Weekly catered lunch
- Company-sponsored happy hours and team events
- Turo owner matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Turo travel credit every month
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!