We are looking for a data-driven entrepreneur and marketing expert to turbo-charge our growth in Canada. The Acquisition Marketing Manager will be responsible for all aspects of acquisition marketing in Canada on a variety of web, mobile and offline channels.
You will develop local user acquisition strategies across the country, build and own Turo Canada’s acquisition marketing budget, identify expansion opportunities, analyze data to optimize campaigns and drive marketing ROI across all acquisition channels. This is a unique chance to have a direct impact on growth in a fast-growing technology company disrupting a multi-billion dollar industry.
This position reports to the Country Director for Canada.
Role and Responsibilities
- Drive and own local user acquisition efforts in Canada on a variety of channels (Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Radio, TV, etc.) and platforms (Web, Mobile, Offline)
- Define local strategies, launch new campaigns and optimize existing ones through direct campaign execution or collaboration with our central marketing team and our marketing agencies
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics of paid campaigns (LTV, CPA, etc.) and optimize to achieve ROI-positive results within each channel and across platforms
- Own marketing budget for Canada and budget allocation by channel; monitor performance vs. budget
- Collaborate with designers & copywriters to produce high quality creative and ad copies
- Report on strategic insights that can be leveraged across the team and the entire organization, such as best performing messaging, audiences, and more
Skills and Requirements
- Education in Business, Marketing, or related disciplines; BA/BS degree required
- 5+ year experience in Online Marketing, Growth, Strategy Consulting in the technology/e-commerce/travel space
- Strong experience with both Mobile/Native and Web; offline marketing experience (TV, Radio, Out-Of-Home) a plus
- Strong experience with self-serve platforms (Facebook, Google Adwords, Twitter, etc.) and third-party analytics packages (Google Analytics, etc.)
- Experience working with, or working at, a marketing agency
- Top notch quantitative skills; strong proficiency in conducting detailed data analyses and using metrics to drive business results
- Familiarity with Excel, SQL, and relational databases
- Positive mental attitude, high energy, high integrity, strong work ethic, enthusiasm, sense of humor, and a commitment to our mission
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic startup environment; you’ll have guidance when you need it, but you’re also goal oriented and can execute without close supervision
- Competitive salary and meaningful equity
- Employer paid medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Apple equipment of your choice
- Four weeks paid time off
- Weekly team lunch
- Company-sponsored happy hours and team events
- Turo owner matching and vehicle reimbursement program
- Turo travel credit every month
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!