Who is Trace3?
Trace3 is a leading Transformative IT Authority, providing unique technology solutions and consulting services to our clients. Equipped with elite engineering and dynamic innovation, we empower IT executives and their organizations to achieve competitive advantage through a process of Integrate, Automate, Innovate.
Our culture at Trace3 embodies the spirit of a startup with the advantage of a scalable business. Employees can grow their career and have fun while doing it!
Trace3 is headquartered in Irvine, California. We employ more than 1,000 people all over the United States. Our major field office locations include Atlanta, Denver, Detroit, Indianapolis, Grand Rapids, Lexington, Los Angeles, Louisville, Texas, San Diego, San Francisco, and Scottsdale.
Ready to discover the possibilities that live in technology?
Come Join Us!
Street-Smart - Thriving in Dynamic Times
We are flexible and resilient in a fast-changing environment. We continuously innovate and drive constructive change while keeping a focus on the “big picture.” We exercise sound business judgment in making high-quality decisions in a timely and cost-effective manner. We are highly creative and can dig deep within ourselves to find positive solutions to different problems.
Juice - The “Stuff” it takes to be a Needle Mover
We get things done and drive results. We lead without a title, empowering others through a can-do attitude. We look forward to the goal, mentally mapping out every checkpoint on the pathway to success, and visualizing what the final destination looks and feels like.
Teamwork - Humble, Hungry and Smart
We are humble individuals who understand how our job impacts the company's mission. We treat others with respect, admit mistakes, give credit where it’s due and demonstrate transparency. We “bring the weather” by exhibiting positive leadership and solution-focused thinking. We hug people in their trials, struggles, and failures – not just their success. We appreciate the individuality of the people around us.
About the Role:
The Life Cycle Management (LCM) Renewals Specialist will be responsible for managing customer support renewal opportunities within assigned accounts. The LCM Renewals Specialist will consult with the LCM Client Services team and provide strategic renewals pricing to grow revenue within client accounts. This role will assist LCM Services Manager with mentoring and developing LCM Associate team members, in addition to participating in the sales process as an extension of the Account Executives by building relationships with the clients, manufacturers, and distributors.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and prioritize services opportunities through ticketing system in Autotask. This includes working with ticketing software to track status of open quotes and orders.
- Maintain NetSuite data for opportunities, forecasts, client information, and maintain account lists
- Meet with internal teams to provide status updates on outstanding opportunities, upcoming renewals, etc.
- Work closely with LCM Manager to report inefficiencies or issues with workflow process
- Engage distribution line and/or vendor in advance of expiration to for services quotes
- Provide LCM Rep with accurate Service Renewal quotes
- Assist LCM Client Reps with follow-up quoting or order questions
- Accurately process client transactions such as orders, quotes, or returns
- Consult with vendor account teams to ensure pre-order accuracy and relay post-order conversion details
- Create and run reports in NetSuite; understand and analyze the data to present to management
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on day-to-day processes for Renewal Associates
- Collaborate with vendor on interim support exceptions if client facing potential lapse
- Send LAMP & Data Team order completions to upload into LAMP
- Collaborate with the accounting team as needed to ensure completion of accruals to close out orders
- Communicate constructively to management and team members on problems, ideas, best practices, policies, and procedures
- Maintain and expand proficiency of current partner products and solutions, as well as services portfolio
- Mentor LCM Services Renewals Associate team members on Services offerings and changes
- Assist the LCM Services Renewals Manager with vendor initiatives by coordinating trainings with vendors for internal team as needed
- May perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Qualifications & Interests:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of maintenance renewal sales experience
- Experience with technologies such as Juniper, Palo Alto Networks, F5, Fortinet, Gigamon, or Arista preferred
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent time management skills and able to effectively prioritize tasks
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail to meet deadlines
- Highly professional
- Strong presentation skills preferred
- Flexible and adaptable
- Highly motivated to succeed
- Personable team player, emphasis on ability to communicate well, build, and maintain relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Basic accounting skills
- Strong analytical skills regarding client quotes, reports, manufacturer data
- Ability and experience adapting to new processes and procedures
- Excellent organization skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Strong understanding on Information Technologies is preferred
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, 529 College Savings Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability
- Competitive Compensation
- Training and development programs
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative and cool office culture
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off
***To all recruitment agencies: Trace3 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Trace3 employees or any other company location. Trace3 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.