Who is Trace3?
Trace3 is a leading Transformative IT Authority, providing unique technology solutions and consulting services to our clients. Equipped with elite engineering and dynamic innovation, we empower IT executives and their organizations to achieve competitive advantage through a process of Integrate, Automate, Innovate.
Our culture at Trace3 embodies the spirit of a startup with the advantage of a scalable business. Employees can grow their career and have fun while doing it!
Trace3 is headquartered in Irvine, California. We employ more than 1000 people all over the United States. Our major field office locations include Atlanta, Denver, Detroit, Indianapolis, Grand Rapids, Lexington, Los Angeles, Louisville, San Diego, San Francisco, and Scottsdale.
Ready to discover the possibilities that live in technology?
Come Join Us!
Street-Smart - Thriving in Dynamic Times
We are flexible and resilient in a fast-changing environment. We continuously innovate and drive constructive change while keeping a focus on the “big picture.” We exercise sound business judgment in making high-quality decisions in a timely and cost-effective manner. We are highly creative and can dig deep within ourselves to find positive solutions to different problems.
Juice - The “Stuff” it takes to be a Needle Mover
We get things done and drive results. We lead without a title, empowering others through a can-do attitude. We look forward to the goal, mentally mapping out every checkpoint on the pathway to success, and visualizing what the final destination looks and feels like.
Teamwork - Humble, Hungry and Smart
We are humble individuals who understand how our job impacts the company's mission. We treat others with respect, admit mistakes, give credit where it’s due and demonstrate transparency. We “bring the weather” by exhibiting positive leadership and solution-focused thinking. We hug people in their trials, struggles, and failures – not just their success. We appreciate the individuality of the people around us.
About the Role:
The Cloud Strategy role is uniquely focused on helping our customers successfully create a Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE) and perform Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) at scale across their organization. This position will provide consulting on cloud strategy that will include the Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF), Well Architected Framework (WAF), and partner on projects involving cloud strategy. and will partner with Trace3 sales teams and other cloud team pre-sales Solution Architects.
What You’ll Do:
- Cloud consulting across Azure, AWS, and/or Google Cloud
- Communicate Trace3’s value proposition to varying technical and non-technical clients, including executive ''C'' level management, VP, and Director levels, and end-users
- Establish strong and lasting relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers in client organizations
- Scope and deliver cloud strategy consulting engagements
- Provide consultative support to the sales team by uncovering and capitalizing on cloud security sales opportunities
- Understand the client’s technology environment and whiteboard solutions in an articulate way that flows and illustrate the purpose
- Translate business requirements into technical and programmatic cloud security project requirements
- Collaborate with Sales and Account Management team to develop sales playbooks outlining strategies for driving high value into strategic accounts
- Contribute to the development of internal best practices as well as new innovative consulting services offerings that we can take to market
- Contribute to Trace3’s presence and brand in the Cloud community
- Lead early-stage cloud discussions to help identify customer interest in cloud security solutions
- Generate Trace3 cloud security opportunities with new and existing customers
- Provide high-level expertise on cloud operational models and strategic roadmaps
Qualifications & Interests:
- Experience & proven success in architecting, delivering or operating cloud solutions
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 6+ years of experience with public, private and hybrid cloud architectures
- Certification in Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud
- Experience with the following is a big plus: Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF), business case creation for Cloud, building and operating Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE), Cloud operating model, FinOps, App Rationalization and ROI modeling, Demand forecasting
- Experience working for a technology or consulting company with a focus on Microsoft Azure, or AWS, or Google Cloud services and products
- Ability to mix deep technical expertise with simple, everyday language to deliver a story that is memorable, educational, and useful
- Must have a firm grasp on the industry and anticipate trends and movements while balancing maturity and timing
- Motivated self-starter who loves to solve challenging problems and feels comfortable working directly with customers
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent time management skills and able to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, high-volume, and evolving work environment
- Comfortable managing multiple and changing priorities, and meeting deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, 529 College Savings Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability
- Competitive Compensation
- Training and development programs
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative and cool office culture
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off
***To all recruitment agencies: Trace3 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Trace3 employees or any other company location. Trace3 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.