Who is Trace3?
Trace3 is a leading Transformative IT Authority, providing unique technology solutions and consulting services to our clients. Equipped with elite engineering and dynamic innovation, we empower IT executives and their organizations to achieve competitive advantage through a process of Integrate, Automate, Innovate.
Our culture at Trace3 embodies the spirit of a startup with the advantage of a scalable business. Employees can grow their career and have fun while doing it!
Trace3 is headquartered in Irvine, California. We employ more than 1,000 people all over the United States. Our major field office locations include Atlanta, Denver, Detroit, Indianapolis, Grand Rapids, Lexington, Los Angeles, Louisville, Texas, San Diego, San Francisco, and Scottsdale.
Ready to discover the possibilities that live in technology?
Come Join Us!
Street-Smart - Thriving in Dynamic Times
We are flexible and resilient in a fast-changing environment. We continuously innovate and drive constructive change while keeping a focus on the “big picture.” We exercise sound business judgment in making high-quality decisions in a timely and cost-effective manner. We are highly creative and can dig deep within ourselves to find positive solutions to different problems.
Juice - The “Stuff” it takes to be a Needle Mover
We get things done and drive results. We lead without a title, empowering others through a can-do attitude. We look forward to the goal, mentally mapping out every checkpoint on the pathway to success, and visualizing what the final destination looks and feels like.
Teamwork - Humble, Hungry and Smart
We are humble individuals who understand how our job impacts the company's mission. We treat others with respect, admit mistakes, give credit where it’s due and demonstrate transparency. We “bring the weather” by exhibiting positive leadership and solution-focused thinking. We hug people in their trials, struggles, and failures – not just their success. We appreciate the individuality of the people around us.
About the Role:
The Product Manager will work alongside internal Trace3 teams to promote and assist with inventory-based opportunities. This includes technical, sales, warehouse, and purchasing teams, amongst others. Additionally, this role will engage vendors to negotiate for order fulfilment and quotes as well as for stock. The Product Manager will make inventory purchasing recommendations and help monitor existing inventory positions to ensure that inventory levels are adequate for normal sales volume as well as accounting for forecasted sales. There will be a strong emphasis on improving product cost and lead times, making product recommendations, understanding current market conditions and most importantly, passionately striving to help Trace3 exceed customer expectations.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist Sales Teams throughout the entire quoting process as needed
- Provide technically accurate quotes based on customer requirements, while providing guidance on possible cost and lead time improvements.
- Provide accurate costs, lead times, list price data and suggested sell price as needed
- Have a strong understanding of internal process as it relates to inventory and warehouse-based orders and be willing to guide sales reps and ISR’s throughout the entire sales process
- Develop a strong understanding of internal computer systems as needed to perform duties
- Seek Out creative ways to add value for our customers while improving margin.
- Communicate with vendors and internal teams to ensure sales orders ship on time
- Perform daily analysis to predict potential inventory problems and make recommendations accordingly.
- Develop business relationships with suppliers and strive to seek out new vendors
- Monitor market conditions for supply or cost fluctuations
- Strive for strong knowledge of assigned product lines.
- Have a strong understanding of the contractual rules for assigned product line
- Contribute to the team effort at all time
Qualifications & Interests:
- Previous experience in a sales environment or similar role is required
- Experience with Netsuite is a huge plus
- Successful track record of filling high-volume requests in a continuing growing environment
- Team player who is self-motivated, shows initiative, anticipates and prevents issues by executing advanced problem-solving skills
- Confident in working directly with our sales teams and vendors.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent time management skills and able to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, high-volume, and evolving work environment
- Comfortable managing multiple and changing priorities, and meeting deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment
- Strong ability to operate independently
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (emphasis in Excel)
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, 529 College Savings Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability
- Competitive Compensation
- Training and development programs
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative and cool office culture
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off
***To all recruitment agencies: Trace3 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Trace3 employees or any other company location. Trace3 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.