Who is Trace3?
Trace3 is a leading Transformative IT Authority, providing unique technology solutions and consulting services to our clients. Equipped with elite engineering and dynamic innovation, we empower IT executives and their organizations to achieve competitive advantage through a process of Integrate, Automate, Innovate.
Our culture at Trace3 embodies the spirit of a startup with the advantage of a scalable business. Employees can grow their career and have fun while doing it!
Trace3 is headquartered in Irvine, California. We employ more than 1,000 people all over the United States. Our major field office locations include Atlanta, Denver, Detroit, Indianapolis, Grand Rapids, Lexington, Los Angeles, Louisville, Texas, San Diego, San Francisco, and Scottsdale.
Ready to discover the possibilities that live in technology?
Come Join Us!
Street-Smart - Thriving in Dynamic Times
We are flexible and resilient in a fast-changing environment. We continuously innovate and drive constructive change while keeping a focus on the “big picture.” We exercise sound business judgment in making high-quality decisions in a timely and cost-effective manner. We are highly creative and can dig deep within ourselves to find positive solutions to different problems.
Juice - The “Stuff” it takes to be a Needle Mover
We get things done and drive results. We lead without a title, empowering others through a can-do attitude. We look forward to the goal, mentally mapping out every checkpoint on the pathway to success, and visualizing what the final destination looks and feels like.
Teamwork - Humble, Hungry and Smart
We are humble individuals who understand how our job impacts the company's mission. We treat others with respect, admit mistakes, give credit where it’s due and demonstrate transparency. We “bring the weather” by exhibiting positive leadership and solution-focused thinking. We hug people in their trials, struggles, and failures – not just their success. We appreciate the individuality of the people around us.
About the Role:
The Principal Solutions Architect is responsible for oversight of solutions architecture and delivery for the Contact Center & Collaboration Strategic Engagements practice. This position will lead standards in design and delivery for all Contact Center & Collaboration “as a Service” offerings to accelerate the company’s transition to a recurring revenue software-centric model. The Principal Solutions Architect will also be responsible for the definition of standards, pre-sales engagement activities and where necessary take an active delivery role to ensure the success of product and project-based work. This role will also champion sales enablement around the analysis of client processes, understanding client’s business landscape, defining requirements, and then expertly delivering Contact Center & Collaboration solutions and strategies in the CCaaS and UCaaS space. As part of the Contact Center & Collaboration leadership team, this position will partner with other Trace3 technology practices to develop integrated solution offerings for our clients.
What You’ll Do:
- Perform assessments, requirements gathering, proof-of-concepts, and technical workshops
- Manage critical CCaaS and UCaaS partnership relationships
- Track and ensure proper delivery standards are met
- Develop and transition strategic partnerships from emerging to core practices
- Develop and lead inhouse training for CC&C and Sales resources
- Engage with Sales, Partners and customers to drive the value proposition of Trace3’s Customer Success motion
- Deliver the overall vision and plan for the theatre for our largest customers to ensure they choose, use and love Contact Center & Collaboration technology
- Build a very strong interlock with Sales, Contact Center & Collaboration Delivery and Renewals to provide an industry-leading customer experience for Trace3 customers on their adoption journey
- Oversee each project’s life cycle from inception to completion, with an emphasis on technical soundness and resource efficiency
- Responsible for overseeing and ensuring optimal client satisfaction throughout the entire lifecycle of the engagement by delivering the Trace3 “Total Customer Experience”
- Triage and resolve escalations of issues when needed
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with Technical Leaders within our client’s organizations
- Responsible for leading, coaching and mentoring team members and supporting their professional development
- Assist with technical scoping and Statements of Work (SOW) for assigned accounts
- Be an inspirational role model by challenging and improving the strength of the Contact Center & Collaboration delivery teams and aligning their efforts to the mission and vision of the organization
- Ensure close collaboration with Sales and Renewals teams to build a pipeline of Renewals and Expansion opportunities
Qualifications & Interests:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience with a minimum of ten (10) + years’ progressive collaboration and contact center experience
- Extensive experience working for a collaboration or consulting company and developing strategic, profitable solution architecture plans
- Minimum of five (5)+ years of experience with public, private, and cloud strategy and/or architecture experience
- Current and deep understanding in the technology space for UCaaS and CCaaS offerings
- Certifications in one or more of the following technologies: Twilio, Amazon Connect, Webex Calling, Webex Contact Center, Cisco CCIE Collaboration, Cisco UCCE-A, Cisco UCCE-D, Cisco CVPD, Microsoft Teams, RingCentral, Five9, 8x8, Avaya, Genesys, InContact, Zoom, Vonage
- Outstanding interpersonal employee coaching and strong communication skills
- Excellent understanding of business environments and challenges of IT operations in an enterprise level corporation
- Strong financial and business acumen with understanding of a multi-faceted business operation
- Ability to think outside the box and develop solutions to accomplish seemingly impossible tasks, while remaining risk and objective focused
- Ability to approach customer and sales requests with a proactive and consultative manner; listen and understand user requests and needs and effectively deliver
- Ability to cope with change, make decisions, manage and mitigate risk and uncertainty
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills with an ability to present technical issues to C-Level Executives and non-technical audience
- Ability to travel when needed
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Match, 529 College Savings Plan, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, and Long-Term Disability
- Competitive Compensation
- Training and development programs
- Stocked kitchen with snacks and beverages
- Collaborative and cool office culture
- Work-life balance and generous paid time off
***To all recruitment agencies: Trace3 does not accept unsolicited agency resumes/CVs. Please do not forward resumes/CVs to our careers email addresses, Trace3 employees or any other company location. Trace3 is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/CVs.