At Tekion, we're building the only cloud-native platform that is transforming the automotive retail industry, leapfrogging it into the future and providing unparalleled customer experience. We're creating seamlessly integrated, elegant, and intuitive solutions built with cutting edge technology and powered by Big Data, Machine Learning (ML)/ AI and Internet of Things (Connected vehicle to connected devices). We’re harnessing passion, entrepreneurial spirit, deep industry expertise and the latest technologies to create something very special. We're inventing new technology along the way to overcome barriers and solve big problems, all while having a blast doing it!
Tekion is looking for a talented Data Analyst who wants to be part of building the next generation business applications on the cloud. The analyst will use his/her passion and expertise in creating world-class products. He/she will collaborate with the product and engineering /Analytical teams and development managers to create the business application of the future.
• Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions
• Mine and analyze data from company databases to drive optimization and improvement of product development, marketing techniques, and business strategies
• Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
• Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
• Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes
• Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
Skills & Qualifications
• We’re looking for someone with 2-7 years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models, has a Master’s or Ph.D. in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field
• Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development
• Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
• Experience working with and creating data architectures
• Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests, and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications Cont.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams
• A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
Perks and Benefits
• Competitive compensation
• Generous stock options
• Medical Insurance coverage
• Work with some of the brightest minds from Silicon Valley’s most dominant and successful companies
Tekion is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.