Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
Why you’ll love this role:
The Sell Experience Team builds tools and experiences to help casual and professional sellers alike, from around the world, list, manage, sell, and ship their products. The team is charged with growing the selling side of our business and ensuring a healthy marketplace for sellers and buyers. We own the entire selling experience on stockx.com, the StockX iOS app, and the StockX Android app. We take pride in building a seamless, easy-to-use experience for our sellers and have fun doing it.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, test, and debug the StockX iOS app using Swift and UIKit
- Build GraphQL APIs that interact with our backend services and REST APIs
- Utilize MVVM architecture, design patterns, and best practices
- Collaborate with Product, Design, and other Engineers to deliver solutions to our sellers
- Stay up-to-date with any technology changes including changes to the language (Swift), tools (Xcode, Mac OS, etc.), platform (iOS), and devices
- Work on initiatives from start to finish including A/B testing
- 2+ years thorough experience in iOS development including Swift, Xcode
- Good understanding of the iOS platform including common conventions
- Experience with working in an Agile environment
- Ability to document new features, additions, and bug fixes clearly
- Ability to explain complex technical terms to non-technical users
- Ability to translate non-technical business requirements into a technical solution
- Ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Experience working on cross-functional product teams preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical field preferred
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
Pursuant to the various pay transparency laws/acts, the base salary range is $120,000 to $140,000 plus opportunities for benefits (e.g., medical, dental), equity and discretionary bonuses. Compensation is dependent on geography and may vary.
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.