Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
Why you'll love this role
StockX is seeking a motivated, dedicated, and focused individual with fraud, investigation and customer contact experience to help facilitate a growing culture of safety and security for all StockX team members, guests, and inventory. The Fraud Support Specialist role will be responsible for working with the E-Commerce Fraud Team as well as the Crisis Management and Asset Protection team to safeguard StockX’s marketplace, employees, customers, and inventory worldwide.
What you'll do
- Review, answer and maintain all payment dispute queues.
- Thoroughly investigate all payment disputes and chargebacks and respond correctly to maximize case winning percentage.
- Review Customer Support queue daily and respond when needed to both internal and external clients related to matters of payment dispute & fraud.
- Thoroughly investigate leads on possible fraud provided by both internal and external clients.
- Provide detailed analysis and reporting on fraudulent activity and dispute trends to supervisors.
- Review Fraud/Dispute queues within a timely manner to ensure efficiency for orders or users needing further review.
- Maintain clean and detailed record keeping of win/loss record for disputes.
- Collaborate cross departmentally to ensure disputed orders are handled correctly to maximize win rate and minimize losses.
- Provide feedback and assistance to additional departments in instances of possible fraud.
- Provide feedback to Fraud Prevention partners and related vendors on new trends or actions needing to be taken to prevent fraudulent activity.
- Review and help develop new daily reports to assist with dispute reporting and responses.
- Use detailed fraud detection methods to make informed decisions on the status of StockX orders and users.
- Experience in fraud analysis, customer support, investigation or related field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven analytical, problem solving and project management skills
- Ability to multi-task with attention to detail
- Ability to cooperate across organizational/department boundaries to reach mutual goals
- Ability to successfully pass a background investigation and drug test
- Consent to recurring background investigations at discretion of senior management
- Physical ability to travel and remain physically attentive to security and investigative needs StockX faces worldwide
- Must be able to maintain composure in stressful situations and confidentiality of sensitive information
- Proficiency in using data analysis and computer-based tools, such as Google and Microsoft Office Suite and similar products
- Creativity, flexibility, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing tasks and priorities
Nice to have skills
- Familiarity with StockX operations
- Investigative experience in corporate environments
Pursuant to the various pay transparency laws/acts, the base salary range is $20.50 per hour, plus opportunities for benefits (e.g., medical, dental), equity and discretionary bonuses (for full-time hires). Compensation is dependent on geography and may vary.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.