Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
About the team
The Customer Service team at StockX exists to serve, delivering extraordinary customer service that creates effortless experiences. Through our service, we build an engaged and loyal StockX community. We work in a face-paced environment where we tear down walls to help our customers, and we find solutions, not excuses. Our success is focused on 3 areas: the Customer, the team member, and the Company. Serving our customers is our core, and we help drive a customer-centric culture. If you love serving others, have a passion for current culture, thrive in a face-paced environment, and embrace diversity and inclusion, StockX Customer Service may be the place for you!
About the role
As a Bilingual Customer Service Specialist, you’ll be an integral member of an exciting, hyper-growth company as we continue to expand our service globally. If you enjoy working in a start-up culture, where ambiguity inspires your creativity, StockX may be the place for you!
What you will do
- Handling all customer service needs and support for our European customers
- Take ownership of individual customer queries from start to finish, liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure positive outcomes for our customers
- Help manage the order fulfilment process
- Listen and respond to customer needs and concerns
- Research answers or solutions as needed
- Resolve customer queries and update system accounts accordingly
- Record details of customer conversations and actions taken
- Work to improve customer service by monitoring support communications
- Flexible and willing to support other areas across the business as they come up
- Experience of customer service/call center experience
- Bilingual in English & Spanish (written and verbal)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills (Strong communicator who can explain complex information in simple ways)
- Proven ability to handle various contact types including Chat, Email, Inbound and Outbound voice calls with our customers
- Possess situational awareness to identify and escalate matters that require urgent attention
Location: Depending on which country you are based (UK or Netherlands), must willing to travel into London/Manchester or Eindhoven a few times a month when needed.
Working Hours: Variable shifts (some evenings & weekends)
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.