Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
About the team
The Finance & Accounting team at StockX brings together expertise from some of the world’s top marketplace companies. The team is composed of finance, revenue, accounting, tax, treasury, and payroll professionals committed to making StockX a phenomenal place to work, grow and learn. The team operates in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. We are working to put into place the right systems and processes to scale as StockX grows. We work cross-functionally across the business and teams to build a strong sense of trust and partnership, improve processes and align with the multifaceted needs of StockX. From FP&A and Payroll to Revenue, and Accounts Payable, the Finance & Accounting team is core to our business and spans around the globe from Detroit and the San Francisco Bay Area, to London and Singapore and many places in between.
About the role
We’re looking for a Finance Manager – Global Supply Chain FP&A to join our growing Finance team as a leader of building and executing margin processes at StockX. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and implementing key process and automation initiatives to drive visibility into our global expense structure, primarily centered around our Operations and Shipping expenses, through forecasting, long range planning, project analysis and month end close. The ideal candidate is one that can use automation and visualization tools to create clear story lines and action items based on large sets of data. The ideal candidate also is a self-starter that is intrigued by data and gets energized by working with teams to learn about operations and utilizing that knowledge to find stories within data.
You’ll partner closely with our Vice President of Operations, Global Head of Transportation, Chief Supply Chain Officer and various other leaders around the company supporting key initiatives to improve margin visibility, highlight trends and develop proactive analysis. You will report directly into the Director of Finance - Margins and play a key role in the growth and development of the Margins Finance and broader finance team.
What you'll do
- Support key FP&A processes and deliverables, including weekly forecasting, quarterly budgeting, annual and long-range operating/strategic planning
- Partner closely with Supply Chain, Operations, and Product teams, bringing an understanding of key business drivers and actionable items to leadership
- Develop tools to develop new standards for optimal spending across labor, shipping and other key operational expenses
- Automate existing reports and models to deliver more insights and reduce time required to “keep the lights on”
- Develop models to analysis potential cost savings initiatives and future business models
- Partner with Director of FP&A to develop FP&A process across Supply Chain and Product organizations, highlighting key gaps to target and developing appropriate OKRs for partner teams
- Highlight key trends which are impacting the business to leadership team and present ideas on how to improve Margin performance
- Perform analysis and reconciliation of performance and drivers of variances between financial periods and budgets on a monthly basis
- Support month-end close and accrual processes through review of vendor spend for supported GL lines and cost centers
- B.S. Degree in Finance / Accounting
- Minimum 5 years FP&A experience
- Familiarity with database, automation and visualization tools (Tableau, SQL, etc)
- Familiarity with cloud-based planning tools (Anaplan, Adaptive, etc)
- Demonstrated ability to lead, develop and grow existing team as well as work develop/maintain strong cross-functional relationships
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, and any other state or local hiring regulations, we will consider for employment any qualified applicant, including those with arrest and conviction records, in a manner consistent with the applicable regulation.
Pursuant to the Colorado Fair Pay Act, the base salary range in Colorado for this position is $115,000 to $150,000, plus opportunities for benefits (e.g., medical, dental), equity and discretionary bonuses. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
Pursuant to the New York City Pay Transparency Law, the base salary range for this position is $130,000 to $165,000 plus opportunities for benefits (e.g., medical, dental), equity and discretionary bonuses. Compensation in other geographies may vary.
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.