Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
About the team
Playing on the global Dream Team. Our Operations and Supply Chain team span the world in our Authentication Centers in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Hong Kong - China, Japan, South Korea, Australia and Germany. This distributed team delivers on our brand promise of trusted authentic and high-quality merchandise across many growing product categories for our valued customers. In addition to delivering these customer experiences, our Team Members embody and represent the current culture. Our support teams are building an elite tech-driven supply chain across the fields of Forecasting, Planning, Network Modelling, Transportation, Operational Excellence in Environmental Health & Safety, Sustainability, Quality, Continuous Improvement, Analytics, Industrial Engineering, Automation, Robotics, and operations. We seek to shape the future of commerce with our tech-driven supply chain. We are driving innovation and customer-centric supply chain solutions for our dynamic business model. If you want to help shape the future of commerce, come join us at StockX.
About the role
The Quality Assurance Specialist will work cross-functionally with our team supporting the operation in an accurate and timely manner. S/he will audit process to assure effective operation and control and to verify compliance with established standard practices. This role will also support operations in identifying root cause and corrective actions to prevent further production of undesirable product, performing material and product evaluations, and recording organizing, and analysing results.
What you'll do
- Inspect and process sneakers adhering to strict standards of condition and authenticity
- Review quality issues with products and review level of severity
- Assist with building product authenticity guide, by supporting the quality assurance process and procedures across operations
- Proactively work with customer service and other team members to improve process
- Document quality issues with the product and communicate with Operations, Customer Service and Customers
- Identify, communicate and execute process improvements to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our operations
- Experience in quality assurance, operations, or a related field
- Sense of urgency to perform tasks to timelines
- Comfortable in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work well in teams and good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Energetic, ambitious, flexible and a team player.
- A process thinker with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Independent, hands-on, and pro-active with good communication skills.
- Ability to play play and work hard
- Have a genuine professional curiosity and fun at work ☺
- Intermediate English language skills
Hours: Shifts including some evenings - 40 hours per week on rotation.
"StockX Global Hiring Day- September 22nd"- Please Click here to learn more and register for the event".
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.