Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
About the team
Playing on the global Dream Team. Our Operations and Supply Chain team span the world in our Authentication Centers in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Hong Kong - China, Japan, South Korea, Australia and Germany. This distributed team delivers on our brand promise of trusted authentic and high-quality merchandise across many growing product categories for our valued customers. In addition to delivering these customer experiences, our Team Members embody and represent the current culture. Our support teams are building an elite tech-driven supply chain across the fields of Forecasting, Planning, Network Modelling, Transportation, Operational Excellence in Environmental Health & Safety, Sustainability, Quality, Continuous Improvement, Analytics, Industrial Engineering, Automation, Robotics, and operations. We seek to shape the future of commerce with our tech-driven supply chain. We are driving innovation and customer-centric supply chain solutions for our dynamic business model. If you want to help shape the future of commerce, come join us at StockX.
About the role
The Sneaker Authenticator inspects sneakers to ensure they meet the standards and conditions of StockX and are authentic. This person will work closely with our operations and customer service team to ensure we deliver an outstanding customer experience. In addition, this role supports the documentation of our authentication guide and helps to develop our growing team.
Your work will be fundamental to the success of the business, ensuring that StockX delivers on it value proposition of delivering authentic items to
What you'll do
- Inspect and process sneakers adhering to strict standards of condition and authenticity
- Assist with building product authenticity guide, support the quality assurance process and procedures across operations
- Proactively work with customer service and other team members to improve process
- Support operations team in unloading trucks, palletizing, opening, preparing and shipping boxes when needed and as instructed
- Support 100% quality and our zero defects culture
- Identify, communicate and execute process improvements to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of our operations
- Communication within operations team members on quality concerns and corrective actions
- Support analysis requirements for operations expansion into additional locations
- Provide project assistance for additional tasks as needed
- Ideally 3 years of experience in retail, customer service, operations, or a similar environment
- Proven experience in reviewing and authenticating sneakers
- Product knowledge of sneaker manufacturing and illegitimate shortcuts
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well in teams and good communication skills
- Comfortable in a fast-pace, entrepreneurial work environment
- Energetic, ambitious, flexible and a team player.
- A process thinker with good analytical and problem solving skills
- Independent, hands-on, and pro-active with good communication skills.
- Ability to play play and work hard
- Have a genuine professional curiosity and fun at work ☺
- Intermediate German or English language skills
Location: Brandenburg, Alexander Meißner Straße, Berlin
Hours: Shifts including some evenings - 40 hours per week on rotation.
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.