Help empower our global customers to connect to culture through their passions.
About the Team
Playing on the global Dream Team. Our Operations and Supply Chain team span the world in our Authentication Centers in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Hong Kong - China, Japan, South Korea, and Australia. This distributed team delivers on our brand promise of trusted authentic and high-quality merchandise across many growing product categories for our valued customers. In addition to delivering these customer experiences, our Team Members embody and represent the current culture. Our support teams are building an elite tech-driven supply chain across the fields of Forecasting, Planning, Network Modeling, Transportation, Operational Excellence in Environmental Health & Safety, Sustainability, Quality, Continuous Improvement, Analytics, Industrial Engineering, Automation, Robotics, and operations. We seek to shape the future of commerce with our tech-driven supply chain. We are driving innovation and customer-centric supply chain solutions for our dynamic business model. If you want to help shape the future of commerce, come join us at StockX.
About the role
The Operations Specialist Team Lead is responsible for overseeing the day to day operations for the unboxing, order fulfillment and boxing activities. A key responsibility will be to ensure staffing is aligned for the near term and future business to support the labor requirements delivering quality assurance and on-time shipments. The Team Lead will work interactively with the business teams as they develop short and long-term growth strategies.
As Operations Specialist Team Lead, you will be an integral member of an exciting, hyper growth company as we continue to expand our service globally. If you enjoy working in a start-up culture, where ambiguity inspires your creativity, StockX may be the place for you.
What you will do
- Establish team member staffing to meet the daily business demands, quality and productivity targets.
- Ensure accurate and on-time fulfillment and shipment of all customer orders
- Analyses production metrics and recommend process and system improvements to increase quality and lower cost
- Supervise and train the Operations team to optimise quality, productivity and costs
- Develop, implement and maintain standard operating procedures
- Create, maintain and foster a safe and team-based work environment
- Provide reporting on daily, weekly and monthly key performance metrics
- Work cross-functionally with all departments to identify, develop and execute on process improvements
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a high volume pick and pack warehouse / kitting operation
- Minimum of 2 years experience leading a team
- High School Diploma/GED
StockX is the premier current culture platform for buying and selling authentic, new, sought-after products. Our powerful marketplace connects buyers and sellers for sneakers, apparel, accessories, electronics, collectibles and trading cards around the world. We provide millions of global customers with unprecedented access and market visibility powered by real-time data, allowing them to transact based on true market value. Launched in 2016 in Detroit, Michigan, StockX now employs more than 1,500 people in offices and authentication centers in 11 countries.