Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the team
Our Technology Team is on a mission to build the next-generation e-commerce platform for the next generation of customers. We build outstanding, innovative experiences and products that give our users access to the world’s most coveted products and unlock economic opportunities by turning reselling into a business for anyone. Our team uses cutting-edge technologies that handle significant scale globally. We’re an internet-native, cloud-native company from day 1 - you won’t find legacy technology here. If you’re a curious leader who loves solving problems, wearing multiple hats, and learning new things, join us!
About the role
The Workday Technology Team provides best in class service to our end users while supporting the full platform in a production environment. We collaborate to stabilize, enhance and scale this powerful system in lockstep with the company’s organic growth. We are a team full of lifelong learners with a passion for Workday and a focus on producing quality work that matters. We are looking for a self starter who can hit the ground running and help our Accounting and Finance teams uplevel their knowledge of Workday and help move the company forward.
What you’ll do
- Build and maintain functional configurations including custom validations, condition rules, calculated fields and EIBs
- Provide technical support for end users with an emphasis on the following functional areas: FDM/Financial Accounting, Banking & Settlement, Business Assets, Expenses, Supplier Accounts, Procurement, and Projects
- Create and maintain custom financial reports and dashboards as needed
- Conduct working sessions to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements
- Participate in business process design sessions, document requirements, build prototypes and conduct unit testing as well as end to end testing
- Adhere to agile software development principles, Workday deployment methodology, StockX path to production procedures and established development standards
- Create and maintain technical documentation including mapping out the critical touchpoints between functional configuration and integration systems
- Assist the team leaders in Accounting with their standard operating procedures for functions such as Procure to Pay and Intercompany transaction processing
- Special projects including stabilization, end to end implementation of new legal entities, integrations with outside vendors and the bi-annual Workday release cycles
- 3 years of professional experience supporting Workday Financials in a production environment
- Financials Core certification is a plus
- Strong report writing skills including a solid understanding of the Workday object model
- Ability to create Advanced, Matrix and Composite reports as well as custom dashboards
- Experience with the Workday business process framework, overall security design and cross-application functionality
- Desire to facilitate change management activities across the organization
- Familiarity with SOX compliance
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while producing quality solutions to complex issues
- Attention to detail and ability to self organize while managing multiple priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with integrity and a passion for collaborating with others
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.