Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
The Quality Control Specialist will work cross-functionally with our team supporting the operations in an accurate and timely manner. S/he will be responsible for audit processes to assure effective operation and control and to verify compliance with established standard practices to determine compliance, maintain quality. S/he will work with Operations team members and leaders to ensure best practices and SOPs are effectively implemented and executed. This role will also support operations in identifying root cause and corrective actions to prevent further production of undesirable products, performing material and product evaluations, and recording, organizing, and analyzing results. As a member of the StockX team, the Quality Control Specialist must consistently maintain a high level of organization and attention to detail to ensure that our high standards of quality are consistently applied to our products.
What you will do
- Perform process audits and conformance audits
- Perform inspections from random samples to ensure quality is maintained and flaws are identified
- Perform team member audits to ensure that SOPs are being followed, while upholding safety and quality standards
- Document results and provide reporting and analytics to leadership daily, weekly and monthly of quality performance
- Identify, communicate and execute process improvements with team members and leadership on quality concerns, corrective actions and efficiency improvements
- Review quality issues with products and review level of severity
- Coordinates with Training team to identify further training opportunities for Quality and Operations team
- Document quality issues with the product and communicate with Operations, Customer Service and Customers
- Support the quality assurance process and procedures across operations
- Support analysis requirements for operations expansion into additional locations
- Develop and execute supplier scorecards
- Coordinate and manage supplier business reviews
- Support and help develop Marketing and Operations forecasting
- Provide project assistance for additional tasks as needed
- Minimum of 2 years professional experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Quality control or similar role
- High school diploma or equivalent
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.