Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
As an Art Director, you will work with StockX HQ to design and create the visuals needed to drive an effective growth strategy across all verticals for StockX in Japan. You will be passionate and highly immersed in the current culture. You will also have experience creating and publishing digital content for major brands, preferably in fashion or ecommerce.
What you'll do
- Develop local marketing strategies by examining HQ objectives; planning, scheduling, and completing design and production requirements for direct marketing
- Media related tasks including animating graphics, video production and editing, visual asset localization including uploading to media SNS sites, e.g. YouTube, TikTok, IG, etc.
- Design and creates visuals for offline efforts following HQ art direction
- Collaborate with the Japan Marketing team to build and manage relationships with influencers and editorial partners
- Work with Japan Marketing team to get coverage of all major content initiatives including banners and other visual assets
- Minimum of 5 years applicable experience
- Bachelor's degree a plus
- Significant experience Adobe Creative Suite, FCPX, and Motion
- Fluency in Japanese, especially cultural understandings and at minimum business level English (verbal and written)
- Extensive knowledge of the sneaker and streetwear industry, both present and historical
- Experience producing visual content for social media platforms for major brands, ideally fashion brands related specifically to sneakers and/or streetwear
- Understanding of audience development and engagement growth strategies
- Experience working on paid media campaigns
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.