Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
The Operations Team Captain will lead, supervise, and support the activities of the Operations Team, including the unboxing/boxing, processing, and dock areas. S/he will oversee the daily team production activity and facilitate departmental workflow.
What you will do
- Creating layout and people placement for operations areas at the beginning of shifts
- Monitoring productivity of team members to ensure that daily/weekly goals are met
- Providing coaching and training to both new team members and those struggling to hit productivity goals
- Troubleshooting team issues or concerns that arise throughout daily shifts
- Managing team workflow throughout daily shifts
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience operations/warehouse environments
- Minimum of 1 year leadership experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proven ability to lead, mentor, and motivate team members
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial work environment
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.