Help shape the next generation of ecommerce for the next generation of consumer.
About the role
The Inventory & Claims Specialist will be responsible for optimising and organising product inventory, keeping accurate real-time records of inventory-product movement, and providing supply chain operations the line of site to support the requirements of our customers.
As Inventory & Claims Specialist, you will be an integral member of an exciting, hyper growth company as we continue to expand our service globally. If you enjoy working in a start-up culture, where ambiguity inspires your creativity, StockX may be the place for you.
What you will do
- Organise product categories and evaluate inventory levels the warehouse should have on-hand.
- Manage inventory levels over multiple product segments, including receiving, stowing, picking and tracking inventory movements.
- Cycle count inventories on a regular basis and drive month-end inventory verification.
- Investigate inventory discrepancies, find root causes, develop and implement solutions to inventory management processes.
- Support for special projects, operational needs, geographical expansions, new business opportunities, IT implementations and process improvements.
- Minimum of 2 years applicable work experience.
- Demonstrated analytical, organisational, problem solving and creative thinking skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritise workload in a fast paced, frequently changing environment.
- Aptitude to multitask and work independently with attention to detail and follow through.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel (or iOS equivalents).
Our global platform offers unprecedented access to current culture while our data-driven, bid-ask model provides buyers with the real-time visibility to know they’re getting a fair price. And, unlike other ecommerce sites, StockX hand-checks every purchase (20,000+ daily trades) at one of our regional authentication centers.
StockX’s special formula has rocketed the company to a multibillion dollar valuation, with 10M+ lifetime trades on the platform—more than half of those coming in the last year. And we’re just getting started.