We’re looking for a Senior Director, Treasury to join our growing Finance team as the owner of Global Treasury functions at StockX. In this newly created role, you will be responsible for the overall strategic vision to develop StockX’s Global Treasury function, including crafting and implementing new global policies, processes, controls, and technology in a high-growth environment.
You’ll work cross-functionally and collaborate with key stakeholders (FP&A, Tax, Payments, Business Development, Legal, and Product) to support existing and new business initiatives and ensuring that it adheres to various finance, accounting, reporting, legal, and treasury standards.
Manage and maintain relationships across the banking community including corporate bankers, bank operational counterparts as well as treasury infrastructure and technology providers; including bank account rationalization, bank account structure, fee minimization, intercompany funding and payments.
- Assess overall risk around cash management, payment processing, banking systems, funding processes, and foreign currency fluctuations; develop the overall strategy and plan to significantly reduce and/or mitigate risk in 2020 including FX risk management strategy, hedging and hedge accounting.
- Collaborate with Finance and Ops to develop effective cash forecasting models and reporting for cash management that is in alignment with overall Treasury strategy and policies to provide the necessary funding to various entities and payment processors, sweeping and investing of available cash, and ensuring that business is fully informed of key Treasury metrics.
- Prepare weekly and monthly global cash reporting as well as quarterly investment package and key treasury metrics.
- Develop and maintain strong and collaborative working relationships with key business leaders to ensure ongoing and constant communication in understanding business updates and to provide compliant solutions for new initiatives.
- Implement global treasury system solutions to improve global treasury processes and transactions that will allow the Company to grow and scale efficiently and effectively.
- Develop policies and controls to provide effective stewardship of the Company’s cash, including cash with payment processors.
- Liaise with Accounting and external auditors to develop and maintain SoX specific controls for Treasury activities.
- Lead, grow, and develop the existing team to support various Finance requirements as well as the overall growth of the company.
- B.S. Degree in Finance / Accounting
- MInimum of 10 years of progressive Treasury / Banking / Finance experience; global / public company experienced highly desired
- Minimum of 5 years of people management experience, including experience in managing teams across geographies
- Experience and knowledge of various domestic and international treasury rules and requirements; FX hedging and accounting strongly desired
- Experience with various banking firms/platforms and treasury systems to support best-in-class systems and processes with an eye towards cost-effectiveness