We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our organization to help execute the company’s marketing initiatives targeting enterprises, SMBs and managed security service providers around the globe. You will be responsible for critical content development associated with building a leading network security brand for SonicWall, creating strategic marketing plans and initiatives, driving and executing end-to-end marketing plans, enabling our field and partners, and working alongside field marketing to build programs aligned to our sales goals. Candidates for this role should demonstrate strong leadership skills, creativity, communications skills, ability to focus on articulating customer solutions vs. product functionalities, and a strong desire to drive market success and increase revenue.
SonicWall has been providing cybersecurity solutions for over 27 years to small and medium businesses, enterprises and government agencies worldwide. Backed by research from SonicWall Capture Labs, our award winning, real-time breach detection and prevention solutions secure more than a million networks, and their email, applications and data, in over 215 countries and territories. SonicWall offers a fun, high-energy work environment at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of the committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
● Lead cross-functional teams focused on driving successful new product launches and ramp to revenue.
● Build and maintain SonicWall messaging.
● Work closely with product management on strategy and pricing.
● Perform regular analysis on competing products features, pricing, positioning, and packaging.
● Create datasheets, brochures, whitepapers, case studies, presentations, demos, and website content.
● Execute overall go-to-market strategy and tactics.
● Develop and present original content for webinars, customer presentations, industry events, analyst and press briefings, and industry trade journals.
● Present in formal and informal settings, including sales calls, and industry, partner, and corporate events.
● Train the sales organization and partners on capabilities and competitive differentiation.
● Work closely with field marketing and partners to develop ongoing awareness and demand generation programs.
● Must have at least two years of product management, product marketing or technical marketing experience with progressively increasing responsibilities.
● Depth in information security or network security a plus.
● Experience developing sell-through programs with service providers and working to drive results in the field.
● Strong written and oral communication skills. Documented videos of public speaking a plus.
● Ability to translate complex concepts and technologies coming from engineering and product management into business-oriented value propositions.
● Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, and relationship management skills.
● Ability to think strategically while working tactically to deliver a steady stream of sales tools and collateral.
● Driven, self-motivated, and always looking for ways to improve on our current marketing efforts.
● Solid analytical and business skills.
● Ability to drive projects through to completion, cooperating and coordinating with many other groups within the company.
● Willingness to travel. Visiting customers, prospects, and partners will be an essential part of this role.
● Bachelor's degree minimum. Master's degree in business/marketing area highly desired.