SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking, and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
We’re looking for a hands-on, and passionate Product Marketing Senior Manager for SonicWall. You will play a mission-critical and strategic role in bringing SonicWall’s on-premises and cloud-security product offering to market and ensuring its ongoing success in the marketplace. The successful candidate will have opportunities to drive cross functional teams and develop strong relationships with Sales, Corp Marketing, and Product Marketing teams to create compelling tools and messaging platform.
• Be a storyteller. Develop messaging with clear differentiation. Experience in articulating complex concepts into simple and compelling content is a must.
• Must be comfortable articulating benefits to both technical and business audiences
• Develop product positioning and competitive analysis to support SonicWall sales and channel partners
• Coordinate a cross functional launch initiatives
• Participate in trade shows, events, sales and partners training, etc, as needed
• Produce industry and thought leadership content through PowerPoint, blogs, whitepapers, eBooks, videos, web pages and more
• Plan and execute demand generation strategies with our demand gen team
• Measure what works and what doesn’t, and work to improve it
• 3-5 years product marketing experience at a computer security firm for either an SMB or enterprise solution
• Strong knowledge of security market and players. Examples include: Firewall, Virtual Firewalls, Container Security, FWaaS, CASB, VPN, emerging technologies like Zero Trust and SASE, and related areas.
• You have a technical background and can write for both technical and business audiences
• Excellent verbal and written communications and strong analytical skills
• You can build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization,
• You function well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with competing priorities.
• You have a BS/MS in a marketing or engineering field
• You have an MBA or an advanced business degree
• An understanding of service provider or managed services market and business model
• You’ve had professional experience in product management, product marketing, sales engineering, technical marketing, or other related roles