SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. With a 29-year legacy as a cybersecurity market leader, SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
• Working closely with off shores QA leads and directors.
• Must work well in a team environment, be highly motivated, and willing to learn new skills
• Align testing methodology with industry best practices and industry standards
• You will be responsible for a team of engineers involved in the Next Generation firewall functional testing as well as certification testing i.e. NDPP, CC, FIPS etc.
• You need to ensure the timely completion of several complex, independent tasks or multiple projects and provide technical direction in matrix environment.
• Knowledge in using security testing tools & traffic generators.
• Experience with building and maintaining an automation test framework
• You will develop test automation strategies and ensure the execution
• You will Manage day to day testing activities being an example to the team
• Clearly outline and portray test findings via well documented reports
• Acquire a comprehensive technical understanding of all products in SonicWall product line and the underlying hardware/software technologies within the solution stack to enable technical leadership through the analysis stage to resolution of issues
• Demonstrate excellent troubleshooting skills and ability to pick up new technologies easily and quickly.
• Identify, research, and assist in the implementation of any security tools and/or processes to improve the overall security posture
• Participate in investigations into problematic activity
• Track software bugs using JIRA or equivalent tools
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering; MS Preferred
• 15 years’ experience of networking, Network Security, Test automation, feature and system testing methodologies, and customer environments and needs
• Detailed understanding of network design, implementation, and troubleshooting
• Self-starter, proactive, hands on leader and must be able to handle multiple tasks
• Excellent communication skills with technical presentations and written documentation is desirable
SonicWall is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
At SonicWall, we pride ourselves on recruiting a diverse mix of talented people and providing active security solutions in 215 countries.