SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
Title: Senior Solutions Engineer Manager
Location: Based in UK
Regions: UK, Nordics and Middle East & Sub Sahara
Language: Fluent in English
Travel up to 50%
Senior Solution s engineer manager is a key role for SonicWall, responsible for management of the Solutions engineering team in UK, Nordics and Middle East & Sub Sahara regions, working closely with the Sales leaders to support key deals, channel enablement and marketing initiatives. The key objective is to support the sales goals, execute the pre-sales strategy, hiring, onboarding, performance management and mentorship, and creating a culture of authenticity and empowerment.
Ideal candidate will have a proven experience in a medium to large enterprise cybersecurity team between 10-30 persons.
Main Responsibilities include:
Technical Sales Leadership
- Work in partnership with the Sales leaders in region to align resources to key deals, supporting the solution sales cycle, demo, PoC, with a focus on customer outcomes.
- Act as CTO in region developing and maintaining influential relationships at CXO level in both customers and partners.
- Act as the escalation point of contact for Sales leaders on technical challenges in the field and voice back into product management and engineering.
- Present at regional, EMEA events both virtual and face to face to, position portfolio, new product releases, speaker on cyber security trends and insights
- Support and co-ordinate with marketing on regional and EMEA events that promote company focus areas
- Ability to position our solutions and demo the portfolio.
- Regularly connect with strategic channel partners and distribution, participating in QBRs or holding quarterly roadmap updates, sharing threat report insights, technical thought leadership
- Supervise and consolidate meaningful feedback from regional presales and sales, including customer needs and evolution of product quality perceptions.
- Participate in defining the Pre-Sales strategy for EMEA, bringing ideas forward that enhance our strengths and opportunities aligned to the go to market initiatives of the company.
- Hiring, onboarding, performance management and coaching of the direct reports
- Lead initiatives that improve the efficiency and effectiveness of solutions engineers
- Improve Pre-Sales productivity by building or leveraging best practices, reusable components etc.
- Foster cross functional collaboration with product management, engineering, support, marketing and other key functions with Pre-Sales.
- Over the last few years SonicWall has expanded on its strong background in SMB with significant growth into the Enterprise market. It’s critical that this role has experience of engaging and driving Enterprise solution sales
- Degree or similar qualifications
- 3+ years’ experience in leading teams for a medium size teams between 10 – 30 persons
- 5+ years with Cybersecurity Industry
- Demonstrate experience in successfully managing RFIs/RFPs, demo, evaluation trials, PoCs.
- Proven experience in selling solutions and working collaboratively with professional services and support to meet the customers outcomes and improve the customer experience.
- Able to motivate team and management complex people, dynamics
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.