SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
• Design and develop new software features with limited supervision using a variety of technologies and programming languages
• Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced, agile team environment
• Facilitate problem diagnosis and prompt resolution for issues reported by customers
• Maintain existing software features by implementing enhancements and fixing bugs
• Collaborate with other engineers on code reviews, test case reviews, and process enhancements
• Write functional and design specifications, and work with technical publications team for documentation needs
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work with different groups, teams and projects
• Bachelor or above degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related field with 5+ years of experience
• Strong C/C++, Python, Shell Scripting programming skills
• Strong experience with UNIX or Linux operating systems
• Experience with TCP/IP and other networking protocols
• Ability to quickly troubleshoot and resolve issues.
• Good communication skills in English
• Experience in security products or industry is an advantage.
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.