SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
NOTE: Kindly note we are looking for relevant domain experience in network security/cyber security ***, currently located in AP/Telangana and willing to relocate to Hyderabad
The mission of the Territory Account Manager (TAM) is to drive sales opportunities within their territory market through the channel and high-touch customer sales engagement. The TAM must be the driving force with a solid business development mindset along with possessing entrepreneurial type skills with a relentless passion that will help expand and grow market share in his/her assigned territory. The TAM will develop a comprehensive territory plan. They will manage key customer activities including forecasting, quota attainment, and sales/opportunity management. Position the entire SonicWall portfolio and sell end-to-end solutions and articulate our strategies to customers and partner personnel. Develop relationships with partner sales teams to obtain and develop leads that foster opportunities. Work closely with inside sales. Coordinate regional sales and marketing activities with customers and local partners.
• Drives End user sales within the Channel market segment
• Provide reliable forecasts on a monthly, quarterly and annual interval
• Actively develops solid, qualified and healthy sales pipeline and meet quota expectations
• Maintains strong customer and partner (distributors and resellers) relationships
• Experience in developing sales and channel strategies, preparing proposals and quotes, and presenting SonicWall portfolio. Ability to map SonicWall’s value propositions into a partner's strategic priorities to create compelling events for their sales force.
• Ability to develop and execute a Territory Plan that maps out quota achievement strategies and tactics
• Identifies creative incentives and opportunities to increase sales
• Serve as a subject matter expert of SonicWall’s products and services
• 7+ years of enterprise sales (high touch and channel) experience
• Proven track record of meeting and exceeding territory quota expectations
• Must have proven successful track record of working in a remote field position
• Existing strong relationships within enterprise customer and channel accounts
• Lead, development and maintenance of regional strategy for the team which aligns with national goals
• Strong understanding of advanced security concepts, solution selling
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong remote-team interpersonal skills, highly motivated, team oriented
• Ability and willingness to travel within territory
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.