SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
Title: Subject Matter Expert Cyber Security (EMEA)
Location Preferred Options: UK, German, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Other countries considered in CET time. 50% remote working.
We are excited to have an opening for a Cyber Security SME focused on a blended work model of field and channel enablement, leading complex deals including PoCs and working closing with PM and engineering on roadmap direction, interrogability and feature enhancements. The target market segments for this individual will be SMB, Distributed Enterprises and MSSP. This is a great opportunity for someone who is a self-starter, has a great passion for what they do, proven customer facing skills, with strong technical experience in Cyber security. If you are looking for a new role where you have a proven cyber security technical background, this could be the role for you.
The strength of our people, diversity of our team and work ethic is what makes the EMEA Sales Engineering Organization a place to be part of within SonicWall.
Core Role Responsibilities include:
- Subject Matter expert for remote working solutions, including, Firewall, Endpoint and Cloud
- Conduct technical sales presentations and demos to keep partners and customers informed or our new solutions and industry trends within your domain area
- Technical lead for the more complex Proof-of-Concept including defining the customers use cases, criteria for success and management of the engagement
- Collaborate with Solution/Implementation Architects, Professional Services, SME according to business needs
- Prepare and publish videos/blogs
- Participate/Contribute during Sales/SE Summit, Roadshows
- Work closely with product management and engineering on roadmap enhancements, feedback from the field and leading field enablement activities on your core subject
- Work alongside post-sales support when necessary to preserve relationships with partners and customers
- Support key technical marketing initiatives
- Work with other departments on writing competitive analysis papers for competing technologies, interoperability white papers
- Ideal candidate should be multi-lingual and speak English fluently
- S. degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years designing network and/or system security solutions
- SAML (Azure AD, OKTA etc.,), MFA (Microsoft, Google, DUO), SIEM (Splunk, Seceon, LogRhythm, Rapid7 etc.,), Private Cloud (vmware ESXi, Microsoft Hyper V, KVM) and Public Cloud (AWS, Azure)
- Current CISSP, CEH, Comptia Security+ or similar
- Excellent presentation skills
- Understanding of IPv4, IPv6, networking, routing, switching, DNS, and Virtual Private Networks
- Understanding of network security including Firewall, IDS, IPS, DDOS, and Anti-Virus technology
- Good understanding of LDAP, Radius, Microsoft Active Directory, and other AAA
- Hands-on experience with operating systems including Linux, Windows, and OSX
- Knowledge of network management tools that utilize SNMP, NetFlow, or equivalent
- Comfortable to work with C-Level at the customer
- Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.