SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
We excited to have an opening for a Cyber Security Solutions Sales Engineer based in UK, focused on a blended work model of channel enablement and technical lead for our clients. The target market segments for this individual will be SMB, Distributed Enterprises and MSSP. This is a great opportunity for someone who is a self-starter, has a great passion for what they do, proven customer facing skills, with strong technical experience in Cyber security. If you are looking for a new role, where you partner with your account executives, can work virtually or in person, and have a passion for learning and developing in a fast pace industry then this could be the role for you.
The strength of our people, diversity of our team and work ethic is what makes the EMEA Sales Engineering Organization a place to be part of within SonicWall.
Core Role Responsibilities include:
• Lead discovery conversations to determine customer requirements and to build out a proposal that is focused on customer outcomes
• Conduct technical sales presentations and demos to keep partners and customers informed or our new solutions and industry trends
• Technical lead for Proof-of-Concept including defining the customers use cases, criteria for success and management of the engagement
• Specialist in one or more of SonicWall technologies to be the subject matter expert
• Work alongside post-sales support when necessary to preserve relationships with partners and customers
• Support key technical marketing initiatives
• Work with other departments on writing competitive analysis papers for competing technologies, interoperability white papers with other vendors, writing case studies and new feature white papers
• Must be able to speak English fluently
• Ideal candidate should be based in the UK.
• 2+ years of successful pre-sales, technical consulting or systems engineering experience in network security industry
• 5+ years designing network and/or system security solutions
• B.S. degree in Computer Science or related field
• Current CISSP, CEH, Comptia Security+ or similar
• Excellent presentation skills
• Understanding of IPv4, IPv6, networking, routing, switching, DNS, and Virtual Private Networks
• Understanding of SSL/TLS, PKI, signing and encryption
• Understanding of network security including Firewall, IDS, IPS, DDOS, and Anti-Virus technology
• Good understanding of LDAP, Radius, Microsoft Active Directory, and other AAA
• Hands-on experience with operating systems including Linux, Windows, and OSX
• Knowledge of network management tools that utilize SNMP, NetFlow, or equivalent
• Comfortable to work with C-Level at the customer
• Organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches
• Driver’s license and ability to travel up to 50% of time
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.