SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
SonicWall Enterprise Tech Support Advisor - SonicWall, Shanghai (English)
Firewalls – Technical Support Senior Advisor – Job Description:
• Be a great customer advocate, Focus on delivering the best possible user experience and ensure the products/services are providing excellent value to the partners/customers
• Exhibit the utmost professionalism working with partners, customers and internal team members. Strictly follow the Sonicwall code of conduct and professional work ethics
• Responsible for providing the technical/escalation support on SonicWALL products through Phone/Web & Emails in a 24x7x365 day work environment.
• Provide comprehensive solution/workarounds for the customer reported issues while keeping the customer updated on the progress.
• Recreate customer reported issue in a lab environment to find the root cause, work with engineering and drive the case to a logical resolution with higher CSAT
• Review the bug reports filed by the support engineers and ensure adequate documentation and debug data has been provided before reassigning them to the Engineering for resolution.
• Closely work with the Support Managers, Engineering, PM and other Cross functional teams in addressing various customer issues and verify the bug fixes provided through hotfixes
• Review the customer reported issues trends and work with the Support/KB/Engineering/PM teams to create KB articles with workaround and provide a permanent resolution in a timely manner
• Keep current on the product/feature enhancements, NPIs and ongoing advances in the related technologies
• Train the support staff on the product features/functionality and troubleshooting aspects
• Read product/features functional/design specs and identify potential deployment/usability/supportability issues
• Great passion for providing the best customer experience and delighting the customers
• In-depth understanding of Enterprise Networking, Security Technologies and Protocols: Switching, Advance Routing, SDWAN, SDP, Firewalls, VPNs, TLS/SSL, Proxies, DNSSEC, SAML/SSO, IPSEC, PKI, DPI, CASB, Content Filters
• Strong understanding of L2-L7 networking products: SSL VPN, HA (High availability), Load Balancers, Network Clusters, WAN Optimization and OSs Windows/MAC/ Linux, Microsoft AD
• Working Knowledge of Virtualization, Hypervisors, and Cloud Technologies: VMware vSphere, MS Hyper-V, KVM, AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud.
• In-depth troubleshooting skills to troubleshoot complex issues in large enterprise networks involving multi-vendor network/security products through various techniques & tools like Wire Shark, Syslog, IPFIX, NetFlow, Splunk, Network Monitors & others
• Ability to multitask, prioritize the tasks and work in an intense and interrupt driven environment
• Great Team player with the ability to work with all team members within the support org. and across all the cross functional teams: Engineering/PM/Operations
• Excellent communication and presentation skills using Simplified Chinese & English including the ability to communicate complex subject matter/technology to individuals at various levels in the organization
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor's Engineering degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/ Electronic & Communications, Information Sciences
• 5+ years of Enterprise Technical Support experience working with the Global customers. Atleast 3 years of this experience should be in the Network Security domain with any of the products including Firewalls, SRA/SSL VPN, CASB, SDP, ZT NA/AP, Proxies or other security products/services
• Preferred Certifications: CISSP, CCIE, AWS Specialty-Security, VMWare VCAP-NV, MS Azure Security/Data