SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
Associate Talent Acquisition Specialist – Contract
SonicWall is looking for a looking for an Associate Talent Acquisition Specialist eager to grow their career within the Talent Acquisition field. The incumbent will focus mostly on Technical Support and Inside Sales roles within our teams in North America. You will be responsible for supporting the full-recruitment cycle, working alongside the Lead Recruiter for the Americas. The incumbent will primarily focus on acting as a recruitment business partner to hiring managers and the candidate experience.
- Leading the recruitment process for multiple positions around the USA & Canada from job posting, sourcing candidates, resume screening and interview scheduling, with an emphasis on providing uncommonly great candidate experience.
- Building strong relationships and collaborating with hiring managers to understand their unique hiring needs and goals.
- Maintaining up-to-date job descriptions and utilizing creative social media recruiting strategies to market open positions and articulate Employer Value Proposition (EVP).
- Performing initial phone conversations with candidates and recommending applicants to hiring managers for further consideration.
- Providing weekly reporting on open positions and recruitment activity to Hiring Managers.
- Managing internal recruitment process with meticulous care and emphasis on timely and seamless communication between the internal candidates, and management.
- Attention to detail in composing, typing and proofing materials; establishing priorities; and meeting deadlines.
- High-level of interpersonal skills and ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual with high standards and an appropriate professional image.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated ability to communicate in a prompt, professional, and approachable manner.
- Proactive and solution-oriented with the ability to work in an environment of flexible and changing work policies/procedures.
- Ability to demonstrate commitment to self-improvement by taking the initiative of learning new skills, systems and procedures as well as taking advantage of the continuous education opportunities
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.