SonicWall delivers Boundless Cybersecurity for the hyper-distributed era in a work reality where everyone is remote, mobile and unsecure. SonicWall safeguards organizations mobilizing for their new business normal with seamless protection that stops the most evasive cyberattacks across boundless exposure points and increasingly remote, mobile and cloud-enabled workforces. By knowing the unknown, providing real-time visibility and enabling breakthrough economics, SonicWall closes the cybersecurity business gap for enterprises, governments and SMBs worldwide. For more information, visit www.sonicwall.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Ready to do your part in the cyber arms race? SonicWall offers fun, high-energy work environments at the leading edge of technology, networking and cybersecurity. Whether you’re in sales, marketing, engineering, product management, technical support or finance, you’ll have real opportunities to help protect more than 500,000 organizations across the globe. If you’re ready for a career that can impact change — and not just another job — join one of committed and enthusiastic SonicWall teams in offices around the world.
Field Marketing Communications Manager
This role will provide direct support to the Field Marketing team, will understand their business and deliver results. Responsible for creating and delivering marketing tactics and campaigns.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Act as the single point of contact for field marketing communications duties reporting to Field Marketing Sr. Manager
• Work with Corporate Marketing & product teams to assure alignment with product launches, promotions etc
• Create and distribute internal & partner newsletters
• Update & maintain partner portal
• Work with worldwide regional teams to maintain alignment on field marketing communications
• Strong project management/organizational skills and the ability to successfully manage multiple initiatives at once
• Strong organizational skills; able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, team environment with quickly shifting priorities
• Ability to work successfully in a team environment and independently.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education
- 5+ years experience in Marketing
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to coordinate across multiple departments
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and project management skills, able to work well under deadlines in a changing environment, perform multiple tasks effectively and concurrently
- Working knowledge of marketing principles, practices, tactics, and tools with strong strategic, analytic and creative judgment skills
SonicWall provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.